Neutrogena Rapid Clear 7-Day Acne Intervention Kit Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 7-Day Acne Intervention Kit

Guest Melissa
Guest Melissa

Very easy too use. Worked fast! Scrub feels good and refreshing. To little of the tubes. Kinda expensive but worth it. I absolutely love this product!! I used the scrub in the shower in the morning and the tubs too and honestly by 12 noon i my acne was already starting to clear up! Its a little pricey but hey its worth it big time. I was never happy with the way my face looks. I totaly recommend this product!!!

Comments

it worked! a little expensive, but totally worth it i had always had really clear skin and then in may i got my upper lip waxed before prom and it caused me to break out TREMENDOUSLY! all over the summmer i tried everything to clear my skim, i went to a dermatologist and even the prescriptions i got didnt work :( so i decided to try this in late august and oh my gosh IT WAS A LIFESAVER. my acne improved so much it was almost gone byt the end of the week and ended up completely clearing by the next week. i COMPLETELY recommend this to anyone! you will be so happy you did :)

Comments

The scrub feels good Easy to use I didn't find that it stung my face Not enough in the tubes made my face really oily didn't clear up any of my acne (in fact added to it) It was a waste of money for me. It didn't do what it said.

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

Cleared Most Acne Very Easy to use Scrub Feels good Somewhat Affordable Acid stings Too Small of an amount This kit is not ment to clear your acne,it is simply ment to start a process to help get you clear and then you return to your regimen. The kit only ast a week and come in two steps. The scrub feels nice and makes your face feel clean. Only uce this product as a jump start, not a monthly use

Comments

does get rid of SOME acne doesnt work so well for its price stings doesnt get rid of my acne they come in little tubes with a scrub to go with it- the srcub doesnt really feel like it does much, the acne treatment stings for a little bit and doesnt help to much, it doesnt give me a clean feeling. its just sort of like putting stinging water on my face- it doesnt help. it costed 20$ and i want my money back

Popular All-over treatments