Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade Gel Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2 in 1 Fight and Fade Gel

Destroyed my face !!!

So I recently started breaking out and I went out and got this. I put it over some mild acne and when I went to remove it with cold water it had created a dark purple spot that looked like a scab it was horrible !!!! I had to then treat this no longer pimple but embarrassing bruise looking spot with neosporin until it went away. This product sucks

Didn't work for me

Expensive for such a small amount Clumps up when used with other products Didn't do anything really I was really excited to get it, since there are pretty good reviews elsewhere, but honestly, it did nothing for me. Maybe I should've sticked to using it, then maybe there would be a slight effect. But the main problem is that it clumps up if you use it under or over any other product, which is terrible, since i can't put a moisturizer under or makeup over it. And I do need to moisturize my skin at night, so it really is not convenient.

Guest delia
Guest delia

it doesnt dry my skin out convenient packaging it didnt fade my dark spots as advertised i don't mind this product, but it's no miracle. it mildly improves my acne but does absolutely nothing for my scars. i do like that it is not nearly as drying as BP.

Guest Lucas
Guest Lucas

-Clears scars and dark discoloration -does help with pimples a little -delivers results rather quickly. -use this from time to time when you get a bad breakout. I dont recommend it for daily use. -stings a bit the first time you use it. -NEVER put this on broken skin. It will HURT. -SO SO SO SOOOO expensive, and they barely give you ANY in the bottle!!!! -I dont recommend it for daily use. It's a pretty good spot treatment. I'm also pretty surprised it actually clears marks and scars. It's not the best one out there, but this is definitely a good addition to your battle with acne. However, if you're on a budget, this is NOT for you, it is SO expensive, and there is VERY little product in the bottle. Beware! I've even seen it reach 20 dollars in some places!

Comments

did its job gel texture non drying expensive(for such a small tube) did not work for cysts will ball up with other product this orange thing is good for someone who has light acne. i used this on my teeny-tiny white head and it worked. next morning i woke up i saw the size of that acne got reduced. but for any thing worse than just a "whitehead" it wont work. for any of my cysts of this thing done is not drying it up. probably reduce the size but too slow. and it balls up with any other thing you put on your face. not for someone who has sever acne. for people who have light acne it may work.

Comments

Cleared up spots on face after 1 week of use the smell, a little pricey for such a small tube. I'm using this twice a day after cleansing with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser, I'm also eating healthy. I had light-moderate acne on my face, I broke out a bit more the first few days of use but after one week my skin is clear. Excellent product.

Comments

* it faded most of my scars * it helped my breakouts * if i got a problem zit before bed, i'd just put some on, and when i woke up it'd be pretty much gone. * it's not heavy * it kinda smells funky, but only for the first like 2 seconds after you put it on It's a great product, definetly going to buy it again!

Comments

Amazing fade cream. none that I can see This is an amazing fade cream. I am almost 40 and have developed acne and scars. This cream fades the scars more and more every day. It's great. I highly recommend it. Since I started using it a few weeks ago I have had no more acne.

Guest Lex
Guest Lex

Faded acne scars immediately stings, did not help reduce acne, only fade the old stuff. worked great at first, but now my skin has totally adjusted to it and will not work anymore, even thoguh its been 4 months since ive used it last made my skin look great by taking red away, but now it wont work and with my (haha) "wonderful" skin, it looks the way it did before using the product. dont waste time and money with it, try a different product

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

Didn't make me break out Didn't work I don't think it made me break out but I definitely did not see results from this product. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Lotion (I swear by this stuff) is the only thing that really makes a noticeable difference in my acne but the rest of the products in the line either didn't do anything or made me break out!

Comments

Um. None Expensive Smells bad Doesnt WORK Makes skin worse Feels gross and oily I bought this as a spot treatment for a few pimples I had come up. I applied it, it felt very oily coming out of the tube, like desolvit! applied as directed. Its supposed to show results in 8 hours. Well 24 hours later the pimples where I applied were bigger and redder than before. And where i went a bit more spread out on my chin there was a new whitehead.

Guest Brooke
Guest Brooke

Works at first, cheap Only good for short-term use, amount of product given is tiny It only works for about a month and after that it completely stops and yes I've been consistant with it for about 6 months now just to make sure. Don't waste your money.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments