Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula

An ok toner..

I have been using this for a couple weeks now, i haven't seen any changes in fact it hasn't done anything, however it has made SOME of my pores smaller, so i wonder maybe if i keep using it it will shrink more. I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin since im pretty sure it DOES CONTAIN ALCOHOL. So yeah it is an ok toner, i am positive that there are better ones out there.

Ok Toner if your oily

This toner is full of fragrance :( I have an oily T-zone and normal cheeks. I use it all over my face with no problem. I just follow it with some moisturizer on my cheeks and they are not dry at all. Update: Had to stop using this toner after about 3 weeks, as it really started irritating and burning my skin. Too much alcohol, I think :(

My fav AHA.

smells pretty feels amazing excellent exfoliation none I've tried a few different products with AHA but this one remains my favorite. Most recently, I tried acne.org's AHA+ which wasn't really for me and came back to this. I've now decided to just stick to this product that I love and forget trying others that will just disappoint me. For some reason I really like the smell, which makes it even nicer to put on. I use it everyday, but I have very, very oily skin, so no problem using it that often.It exfoliates very well and just kills blackheads. I have very large pores on my nose, my cheeks (closest to my nose) and my forehead (right above my eyebrows). This does a nice job drying them out and they appear much smaller so long as I regularly use this toner. It makes a very nice canvas for my moisturizer and makeup. I'm never straying from it again.

Guest Corey
Guest Corey

- Seems to work well enough in removing excess oil and makeup left behind after cleansing. - Can cause breakouts and irritation. I think this is a love it or hate it product. Apparently it works well for a lot of people, but I used it for three months and my breakouts kept getting worse. I don't have heavy acne at all, so I was really shocked when the breakouts never seemed to end. Once I stopped using the toner (I felt like it might be too harsh, so I took it out of my routine) my skin started healing up and stopped breaking out. Beware of the alcohol content. I don't think it's a bad product, but it's not going to work for everybody.

Guest rawr
Guest rawr

- It works! - cleans blackheads out - shrinks pores fast - makes skin healthy and glowing - it is drying if used by itself It really works! I just got this product and applied it before going to bed with oil-free dual action Clean & Clear moisturizer. The next day, my pores were almost invisible! My face was glowing, although not all of my problem areas were gone (I only had this product for a day). Since it has Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formulas, it exfoliated skin well and gives it a healthy, dewy glow. If it helps, I have combination tan skin.

Guest Grace
Guest Grace

- Gets rid of dead skin cells - Removes left over dirt and oil after cleansing - Improves skin's texture - Softens skin - Tightens skin - Dries out pimples - Can be a little over drying - Causes redness and irritation on the first use (but eventually your skin tolerates it) A great toner overall!!!

Guest Jake
Guest Jake

This is Amazing, clears acne and makes skin overall appearence look great NONE You want to clear your acne Cetaphil (Morning) + PeterThomasRoth Beta Hydroxy Acid Wash (Nite) + This + Alba Alohe Green Tea Moisturizer = Clear Skin For Anyone (spot treatments you choose but PeterThomasRoth's acne spot treatment works excellent just a lil pricey)

Popular All-over treatments