Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser

It's still sold in Canada...Naaa Naa ;P

I like the smell the beads are gentle doesn't dry out my skin Cleans my face and unclogs pores. PEOPLE IN THE US: They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada. Sorry lol

Causes oily skin

good exfoliant harsh on skin Causes skin to be more oily At first it seemed to work well, but after awhile i noticed my skin became more oily after use. I have combination skin. My diet was good-low gl food, no sugar-dairy-wheat etc., and sleep patterns were the same, and i always rinsed it off well and used lemon juice as a toner (to get the rest out of my pores). Now i am using HONEY to wash my face once or twice a day and my skin is WAY less oily, my breakouts have improved a ton. This may be a good product for those not suffer from acne, but for those who have it the exfoliation and harsh chemicals may irritate skin if yours is sensitive.

Guest zoiya
Guest zoiya

cleans face.. enrich skin sitable no any drawbacks i ve been using it for 2 years it suits on my skin i need it but it is not available in the market what to do? :(

It's only sold in Canada now.

Makes my skin look and feel great! none I have been using this product twice daily for years and love it. Controlls my oily skin perfectly. Have been looking for it everywhere and can't believe that they discontinued it.

Guest Heaven sent
Guest Heaven sent

This is one of the best products, Im so upset that I can not find it. Why do they take the best products off the market??? Wouldnt this help our enconomy situation, but I guess not cause leave everything that does not work on the shelf. I dnt understand it????

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

-Made skin feel so so clean! -Did not dry out skin. -Good consistency. -Give you a good amount per bottle. -Average. It did help acne a little bit. -removes make up well. -reduces pore size a little bit. -Maybe doesn't control oil enough?? You had to rinse well, because once I didn't and my skin was COVERED in a BLANKET of oil in the morning, and I didn't even use a moisturizer that night! -Is no longer manufactured. -did not clear acne like I hoped it would. -smell was weird. -Color was very ugly..not that color matters much. Although I have mixed feelings about this wash.. I guess i will give it a 3.5 out of 5. And I suppose I do recommend it. It's a FANTASTIC make up remover. It's weird not to see it on the shelves of my local CVS anymore.. If you have the chance to get this cleanser, I say give it a shot. It will probably work for you.

Minimizes pores as promised! I use it twice a day. Makes skin smoother and more even toned. If a pore begins to get clogged it will tingle to notify you so you can correct it before it develops into something. Love, love, love it. What will I do now that is no longer manufactured? None It is great. I have used it for years. I depended on it. Now what will I use? I would recommend it to anyone. I'm going to try to stock up if I can find it on the internet.

They still make it, they just don't sell it in the United States anymore. It's only available in Canada.You could go to my ebay page and buy it from me ;)
Guest brizia
Guest brizia

it is really great i loved it.it is amazing it left my skin really soft with no acne at all i just used it for 1 week every single acne is gone.im and using this for the rest of my life and its just omg amazing! none none at all its was amazing all i can say

Guest Judy
Guest Judy

Left my skin feeling clean and smooth no cons I really loved this product and have it used it daily for years. I'm really upset that it has been discontinued!!!!! I wish they would bring it back!!

Guest Kathy
Guest Kathy

It help with shrinking my pores, cleaning my face. I love this product and was very unset when Neutrogena stop making this product. I have used it for 13 years and have found nothing better. I have no cons, except you can not buy it anymore. My face looks better at 60 then it did at 47 when I began using this product.

Guest Rubberducky__007
Guest Rubberducky__007

Scrubbies are small and smooth so it doesn't irritate my skin Great gentle exfoliator Burns your eyes BAD! Smell is a little funny I use this product about once a week just to help get rid of excess dead skin

Guest Shawn
Guest Shawn

Makes my skin feel great, reduces breakouts Hard to find in my area Love this product, smooths my skin and reduce my pores.

Popular Exfoliating