Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser

Ok

I used this a while back and haven't used it again. It was not the best treatment for me because I couldn't tell a difference ( after a while) . My acne is light right now, so you may need servere acne for this to completely work. It was ok, not great or terrible. It probably depends on the skin type.

Comments

LOVED this product!!!

I have combination skin that tends to lean towards the oily side of the spectrum. Trouble is, my skin is also pretty sensitive so I've had difficulties finding a skin care routine that works nicely for me. Either the products are too drying or they turn my face into an oil slick....gross. Being a teenager and all, waking up and finding a big juicy pimple somewhere blatantly obvious is not an uncommon occurrence. Well, until I found this product of course. My skin was being a bit cheeky when I decided to purchase this and I had around 7 new whiteheads pop up around my mouth, chin and nose. Within 3 days of using this, I couldn't even see them anymore. And even better than that? I haven't had a single one since! And I've been using it for almost 4 months! My skin is glowing and looks as clear as when I was 10 years old! And my skin was flawless then! The product is a smooth and creamy consistency (it's a cream cleanser duhh) and a small amount is needed, meaning that it lasts for ages as I'm only half way through my bottle. It feels lovely and tingly on my skin but it does sting a little when it gets in my eyes. The scent is gorgeous, a little strong but the fragrance has no effect on the results. It didn't dry my skin out as most acne products do and my skin stayed relatively oil free for the majority of the day! As for makeup removal, I can't comment because I remove my makeup before cleansing. Very impressed Neutrogena, the first product from you that I have loved. This will be a skincare routine staple now for many years to come!!

Comments