Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub

Worked so well. Removed my acne within days! Cannot find it anywhere anymore. I even emailed Neutrogena and they've discontinued making it If it was still in production, I'd definitely stock up

Guest Sandra
Guest Sandra

I really like this product. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. No one seems to carry it anymore. Does anyone know where i can find it? I totally recommend this product. It works so well, that my sister-in-law uses it and now i am almost out and can't find it anywhere.

Comments

Sort of cleared my face (I think) Got rid of extreme oiliness burned like heck! Eyes watered (had to shut my eyes!); discontinued Wouldn't reccommend... even though I ended up using the entire thing. It sort of help, but sort of didn't. If it works for you, it works for you. It sure enough didn't do any magical curing aids for me :) But it seems to have worked on some people... !

Comments

Helped clear up and prevent cysts Burns like crazy!! Doesnt 'cure' acne I used the scrub and the face pads. I found they cleared up my acne cysts, and prevented more from developing. However didnt clear up my acne all together. I would recommend them, as I did notice a diffence in my skin, but they really didnt 'cure' my acne. The rapid clear pads BURNED my face, and I dont usually have sensitive skin. The instructions say use once a day, they build up to 3 times. I tried this and my skin was constantly red and raw. I ended up using these before bed each night, with a different treatment in the morning.

Comments

dont use it whitout asking a doctor before!!! When I started to use this product I had just a smaller problem whit acne. I used it 3 days, and it destroyed my skin! Red marks in all the face, acne in ALL the face and its all itchy too. Dont buy it

Guest Karina
Guest Karina

Burned. I tried this for my first timee!!! And my first time using something from Neutrogena! I just had a question... While on my face it started burning very much.. Is this good becuase it's working & doing it's job?! Or what can this be? Someone help PLEASE!!!

Guest Sherry
Guest Sherry

I love this stuff. It clears my skin up quickly and does not take up a lot of my time to use it. This product works wonders. I am having a hard time finding it in stores. I wrote to Neutrogena and they told me to ask the stores to order it again. I think this is a product that should never be discontinued. I think that a lot of people would agree with me.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Love it! Right away i saw results-- i used it at night and do a spot treatment on my existing blemishes. If you stop using it acne slowly comes back. This stuff works! I have very sensitive skin and this seemed to do the trick. I have tired everything- from proactiv,benzaclin, differn, facials, birth control, and laser treatments. I can't find it in stores, so i e-mailed neutrogena and said they did not discontinue it. You can purchase it on amazon or medshops. Best of luck to everyone!

Guest kate
Guest kate

it works really well to make your skin soft and clear! it keeps working over time and doesn't dry it out or make it too oily. it clears up your acne within 2 weeks so you need to give it time. if it is used just once a week it works too! i personally don't like the type of packaging it comes in, but i gues i am just a clumsy person in the shower! i recommend this product to everyone i know who is struggling with acne! it is discontinued,so get it while you can! you can now basically only find it at [link removed]

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

My skin feels soft, dewey and smooth after I use it. Its also very relaxing. None I love this stuff. I love how it doesn't take such a long time. I love how soft my skin feels afterward, but more important, I love how it has cleared up my acne almost overnight. By the way, if you can't find this, try a supermarket. I found this is Ralph's.

Guest Vicky
Guest Vicky

This stuff is the only stuff that seems to work on my face, its awesome I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore... Walmart doesn't sell it, nor CVS or Rite Aid I've had acne since I was 11. I've tried everything from pro-active to going to see dermatologists and try their methods pretty much you name it i've tried it. Then I found neutrogena 60 second face mask scrub and thought it was cool and figured i'd try it. I tried it and fell in love with it. I noticed major differences in a very short period of time. I ran out about a month ago and my acne is starting to act up again. And no matter where I look for it or how hard I try to find it I can't find it anywhere. Walmart, CVS and riteaid don't carry it anymore and I want to know why because that's the only stuff i've found that really really works. Walking around with acne for 9 years wasn't fun and I really don't want to do it again. So if anyone knows where to find it please let me know.

Guest Spencer
Guest Spencer

Refreshing, gave me consistantly clear skin, affordable, and until recently, easy to find. Cannot find this stuff anywhere anymore! I never had terrible skin, but at 30 years old, I was still breaking out in pimples and dry patches. Since discovering this stuff, my skin stayed consistantly clear, smooth and free of weird dry patches or killer zitz. And its incredibly refreshing and is great in the morning as a wake up!

Comments

Affordable and refreshing. No longer in stock in many places. I had very stubborn moderate acne a few years ago and was on several prescription medications that started to clear me up, but not totally. This was the only product that worked to get rid of all of it. I've since switched up my regimen and the acne came back, but I think I'll try this again since I had such success before.

Guest peter
Guest peter

only thing that keeps working, even after long time use! none this is the only product that has been consistant for me. most products help for a short time when i just start using them and then i start to break out again. I've used this product for about 1 1/2 year, once daily, and its great. real breakouts reduced to rarely. Also great for spot treatment. It takes care of a lot of redness of my skin as well. I have acne that leaves scars and have had Rx meds for a year and i'm still not over it, very frustrating!! this mask really works for me. I have same problem as Shelly though, they stopped selling it at the cvs and rite aid pharmacies around where i live. Will most likely buy it online but if anyone knows where to get it in another store so i don't have to pay almost triple the price i would be very happy!

Guest Shelly
Guest Shelly

I love it. No longer sold in my area This product is the only thing I have ever used that actually helped my acne. Now it's no longer being sold in my area. I tried [link removed] but it's not there. At amazon it's double what I paid at the store. Does anyone know another place online to get this or anything else that works.

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

consistent success none. I posted in the beginning of August about the new stress control scrub from Neutrogena. I've used this scrub 2x a day consistently for three months now and I've been able to eliminate just about every other treatment from my regimine and only use this plus a jojoba/manuka oil to moisturize and treat occasionally.

Popular All-over treatments