Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment, Power-Foam Wash Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Pretty Good:)

Keep Skin clear Great price Feels amazing Slightly drying I love this product:) The smell is not the best but not the worst. It didn't completely clear my skin but it definitely reduced problems and kept away new breakouts. You need a moisturizer and the toner works wonder too! I would recommend this product!

Comments

NONE FIRE IN A BOTTLE!! DO NOT BUY THIS!! I had high expectations for this,... but boy was I mistaking! It even said it had cucumber and green tea which should help greatly with redness and acne..I have a lot and i mean a lot of acne scars on my cheeks.. and i was hoping that this would at least help with that... all it did was make my face MORE red and only makes pimples bigger! heir power cream wash is pretty good, but this was so terrible i simply had to rate this a one!!

Guest Ammie
Guest Ammie

feels good lathers well made my acne worse smelled bad did absolutely nothing if you have very light acne and all you need is a cleanser than this might be good, but for me it was just horrible. i was using it at my sleep away camp and i usually never have acne at camp. But i was still using this twice a day and my acne was almost at its worst! i do not recommend this for an acne treatment for anyone with moderate to severe acne.

Comments

I've only used it for a week, and it's already working! The pimples on my chin are gone, and the pimples on my forehead are slowly disappearing. The foaming wash feels good and smells like aloe and cucumbers, and not in a nauseating way. Using the wash feels like aromatherapy; it does relieve your stress, and it smells good. nothing so far...but if you have overly sensitive skin, don't use any salicylic acid washes. If you don't have sensitive skin, don't wash with salicylic acid more than twice a day. :) :) The product should be a little drying, because that removes the oil. You know you're doing it right if you put lotion on your face right after you wash and your face doesn't feel dry anymore. LOVED THIS PRODUCT.

Guest Sundog
Guest Sundog

made my acne less frequent, more controllable when nothing else worked. did not dry my skin, though i sometimes used moisturizer. when i did get pimples they cleared more quickely the pump is a bit annoying great product, but i have found that there is only one answer to get rid of acne permanently: become a vegan. it worked for me and all the vegans i know. and it's not at all as hard as it looks.

Guest babyboots7
Guest babyboots7

okay so ya instead of buying this i bought the toner which is the same thing except its a toner but omg! so it says will help wiff shine control. ummm haaaaaaaaaaaa ya right. my face felt like sticky and it was shinier than before i put it on! dont buy the toner maybe the wash is good idk lol

Comments

Feels good on the skin. Skin is smoother and complexion better after I use this product. I only use it once every other day though. I dont think it's for severe acne but it works for mild acne. Its good for mild acne only.

Guest Kelly

Easy to apply, travels well because of the pump and cap, not irritating or drying, soothing to skin, managed acne Did not completely clear my acne, but made it very easy to manage It reduced the amount of pimples I had by at least 75%. I'm stilling trying to find the right combination of things, but I think this face wash is part of the right combination. It completely cleared my husbands face. His skin looks amazing! I'm pleased and continue to purchase it.

Guest Kelly

It smells really good and has a nice feel. Makes skin feel softer and smoother. Reduces look of inflamed acne or redness It doesn't really work. It reduces acne for about 3 days then doesn't really do anything. It sometimes has a mild stinging feel as well. This product really doesn't work. It smells nice and goes on smooth so it might be for people who have little to no acne and want to use sometimes or as a morning cleanser. Or someone who wants to reduce the oil on their face. But truly does nothing for you.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

Light, cleans well, not terribly irritating Somewhat drying, pump dispenses wasteful amount of product Not fabulous, but not bad. My skin is not particularly oily now and has become more sensitive lately so this is not for me, but I would still recommend it for someone with average/oily skin. Cleans well without stripping too much. I would prefer unfragranced but doesn't smell bad.

Comments

it was very gentle and i liked the bubbles. doesnt make skin dry. it DIDNT do anything for my breakouts, really it sucked. it didnt last every long either. each 'pump' used up alot for cleanser then realized. i recomment for people with really sensitive skin with no ance. its like a general cleanser.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Smells awesome, made skin really soft, improved skin texture (some what), not irritating, sleek packaging, foam feels nice on skin, and so far no pimples. Not a lot really. I wish it could fade acne scars (wait...I think it did...no wait...I used a blemish control toner for that). Oh, and maybe the cost could be a bit lower. It makes your skin really soft and makes your skin smell nice, and it should definitely be recommended to those who want their skin soft/want a better smelling cleanser/want an improvement to their skin texture.

Guest audrey
Guest audrey

smells great. i love the foam. feels good. makes my skin soft. good looking. i don't think it deep cleans, because the foam just doesn't seem to penetrate. didn't help my acne. the foam pump stopped working after a week of use. i think the microclear technology is bogus. could be for anyone either without acne, or with very light or occasional/hormonal breakouts. it didn't serve the purpose it was supposed to, but i enjoyed myself while washing my face.

Popular Liquid