Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15

made skin soft,vibrant,and faded fine lines.But...... it gave me horrible breakouts after 3 weeks of being amazing.what a sick joke! I needed to come back and re-review this product,beacuse the results dramatically shifted within a matter of days of posting my inital review. My skin went from soft,vibrant,and almost completely acne-free..to a horrible breakout,the likes of which I hadn't seen since before I started using the BP,maybe even worse than that. I broke out all over my problem areas.The worst being on my forehead,with horrible,painful and large spots. I had only been using this stuff for about 3 weeks,and remembered it takes about that ammount of time for acne to form at the surface.I immediatley knew it was this moisturizer that was to blame. I stopped using it, and right away my skin saw a major improvement.Its been 3 days,and my skin is almost completely clear and beautiful. I don't know if I just reacted badly to this,but because of how horrible the breakouts were,I wouldn't reccomend this.It majorly set back my progress on the regimen and it wasn't worth it.

Comments

-Softens skin -Sun protection -Reduces fine lines -Fragrance free -Non-comdeogenic None,really. I've been using this stuff for about 3 weeks and I LOVE it.I was looking for a moisturizer heavy enough to help with the flakiness that the BP regimen was giving my skin,but something light enough to put on during the day and not give my skin that shiny,greasy look/feel. I mix this stuff with a little aloe vera and my other favorite moisturizer (Bare Escentuals Skin Rever-Upper).My skin looks so much brighter and vibrant,its like I glow! I'm also noticing a decrease in the few fine lines I had,which is an awesome bonus. I like that this product is widely available and the quanity isn't too bad for the price.I definatley recomend this as a day time moisturizer with SPF.

Comments