Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

Awesome Cleanser

I love this cleanser so much. It cleans off all the extra makeup and dirt left on my face at the end of the day. It does not dry out my skin and it leaves it feeling fresh. I would recommend this cleanser for any skin type.

Comments

My favourite foaming cleanser!

Best foaming cleanser in my books.. I have yet to find a foaming cleanser that does NOT leave some amount of tightness afterwards but I still enjoy this one. It foams and cleans well it removes my clinique mascara and eye makeup and it gets a best rating from beautypedia too. No face wash will remove acne. For that you need a regimen and acne cream. Facewash gets washed off before it can have any more effect than just cleaning . My advice keep it simple and gentle. I don't have any idea who this would work on a dry skin but for my combo its great. I won't give this a 5 star because in my opinion a 5 star cleanser wont leave any trace of tightness no matter how little.

-31

Alcohol free Oil free Soap Free No fragrance Inexpensive Lather well Removes face makeup Drying Leaves skin feeling tight/dry I have tried several cleansers from Neutrogena; Acne Stress Control, Naturals, Clear Pore Cleanser Mask as well as their alcohol free toner, and a few moisturizers. I have had success with their cleansers in the past but find that after a while I don't achieve the same results. Basically I tend to favor Neutrogena over the other drug store brands. This particular cleanser I am not in love with but also don't totally hate. It does remove my makeup and doesn't smell awful but I'm not too sure how well it will be at treating my acne b/c I've only been using it for about a week. I do use it day and night but I'm considering Cetaphil for my morning wash since I've read several reviews of people having success in their quest for clear skin w/ Cetaphil. I will continue to use this as my night time cleanser until a) The bottle is empty or b) I find something else better.

Guest Heidi
Guest Heidi

-Removes facial makeup, as well as most eyemakeup -dosn't burn or sting -I don't notice any smell at all -won't clog pores Like everyone else said, a bit over drying I have combo skin, and this stuff works great for me, i use it at night before bed for removing makeup, it removes most eye makeup as well! In the mornings i use a natural oatmeal remedy. Good for people with oily/combo skin for sure as there skin should be ok with the dryness, A moisturizer can fix that quick :)

Comments

it removed dirt, unclogs pores and didn't leave my face dry or flaky to be honest, it has a weird smell and doesn't remove mascara or bottom eye makeup i love this product! i use it every morning & at night. i have comination skin so this cleanser works perfectly: not too moisturized, not too dry. i bought this product because my old cleanser was drying out my skin and this product said it removed makeup & cleaned in one. it doesn't completly remove makeup, but it leaves my skin fresh! i'm super happy with this product

Comments

-UNCLOGS PORES,REMOVES DIRT AND OIL ON YOUR FACE. -leaves your skin silky smooth! -Reduces acne, and it seems to reduce the redness of my acne scars. -a little drying but nothing painful just dont use too much. Its a great product ive tried alot of face washes none worked,but this face wash is a marriacle. I wash my face 2-3 times a day with this wash,i take azithrowmycin 500 mg, and use my cream that fighst acne and acne scars and im almost blemish free.

Guest Debbie
Guest Debbie

cleans skin very well great fragrance! not drying does not make skin greasy is NOT an acne preventing product can be drying for sensitive skin I LOVE this stuff and the way it makes my skin feel fresh every time i use it! I use it 3 times a day and it doesn't dry my skin out if i use cetaphil afterwards. This product is great if you have NORMAL skin. It is NOT FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN. i have acne prone skin and although it is a great cleaner, it goes not get rid of my acne. However, it goes not cause me to break out either.

Comments

Removes all make-up. Unclogs most pores. Not over-drying. Deeper pores may need further treatment but not with the foaming cleanser as to leave this on longer only causes redness and does not penetrate deeply. I switched to Neutrogena after using Pro Activ with no results. Initially I tried the Oil-Eliminating Cleanser however that caused much irritation and made my acne flare up worse after a few days, the only pro to said cleanser being reduction in pore size. The Fresh Foaming Cleanser is far more gentle on the skin but still has the same effectiveness in removing make up. However as mentioned in cons, the cleanser does not penetrate in deeper areas but I have found this rectified when I eat a few oranges a day. My recommendations would be to treat deeper pores with 'internal' remedies as any additional spot treatments used in conjunction with the cleanser only cause irritation and redness.

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

Doesn't contain ingredients that can irritate and/or dry out skin, doesn't seem to cause breakouts or make them worse, removes all makeup without stripping skin, oil-free. Bottle says "foaming" but it just makes a regular lather. Also has a chemical-like smell which is something to get used to...sort of like strong hand soap. Overall good cleanser for morning and night. Good for acne-prone skin because it won't irritate skin further and worsen breakouts.

Comments

Gentle enough for sensitive skin AKA No irritation! Foams up nicely Easy to rinse off Leaves skin feeling fresh No irritating smell Removes make-up well Gentle ingredients Doesn't cause break outs/clog pores MAY cause a bit of drying, but it's nothing a bit of moisturizer can't fix. ;) A wonderful product for long term use! I fully support the practice of using only gentle products on the skin, day and night, while treating acne from the inside. The Fresh Foaming Facial Cleanser has not once harmed my (normally sensitive) skin or left it feeling unclean/irritated after use, and I've been using it very consistently for a few months now. For moderate acne and above, of course, further treatment may be required to heal blemishes, but this cleanser is a wonderful way to give your skin an affective wash.

Guest jennifer
Guest jennifer

it left my face feeling clean......for a while dried my lower cheeks and the area left and right of my lips. after patted dry my face felt tight. this product dries me out A LOT! i have very oily skin and me having to use moisturizer shocked me. also, i get a burning sensation which lasts for about 15 minutes after washed off.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Removes even the toughest-to-remove makeup. Good price for the quantity. A bit drying. If you DON'T wear makeup, skip this cleanser. It works great at removing all kinds of makeup, but can be a little drying. I only use it at night when I need to get my makeup off. I use Cetaphil gentle cleanser in the AM.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Cleans your skin Extremely Drying Well I got this as a gift and used it. Worked very well for my acne at first but as of right this moment not so much. I didn't expect it to do much of anything but clean. And that is what it does. It cleans very well however if I don't put moisturizer on right away afterward my skin will feel incredibly dry. Good for removing makeup don't expect it to work wonders with acne.

Comments

Removes make-up fully. Skin feels clean and smooth. Not drying. Did not work during a recent severe hormonal breakout, but I am using other things for the acne. I have used it for four years and it has worked well. My face is very oily and it's perfect for that. My dermatologist recommended it. At different times in my life, I have worn a lot of heavy make-up to cover the acne scars and I feel this works well to remove the make-up.

Guest Melissa
Guest Melissa

Best cleanser I have ever used None ! I have tried everything and am a cosmetician. No prestige cleanser has ever made my skin feel so amazing and look so great. I used to have moderate acne and now I don't break out at all thanks to this lovely little product

Guest Andrea
Guest Andrea

affordable, soap free, and oil free None I used to be a clean and clear girl, and then around the age of 24, I began to develop mild acne on my skin. I tried everything from Proactive to Myrad to Dermalogica. After going to the Dermatologist as a last resort, I was told to try Neutrogena fresh foaming wash. Not only does it seem to completely remove my make up, but it also keeps my skin clear and healthy looking. This cleanser is the only one that has worked for me in the past year. In my opinion, it brought out the best in my skin and returned it back to it's original condition. This coupled with Epiduo has done wonders with my skin. The Epiduo has clearned the acne and kept new breakouts from surfacing, and the Cleanser has maintained my clear skin!! I love this stuff and would recommend this to ANYBODY!

Popular Liquid