Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, Oil Free

DEEP CLEANS

I first started using this product about 3 years ago, in high school when my acne was pretty bad. I noticed after 3 months of using this my acne cleared up and my skin was a little bit brighter. I have been using this for about 4 years, however I did notice that my skin gets more and more sensitive after each use, so I only use it every other day. I don't recommend this to sensitive skin.

Oil Control

I only use this product in the spring/summer in the mornings. It really helps to control my oil throughout the day! My skin feels refreshed after I wash with this. However, it does nothing for my acne. I would rate this product 5 stars but it doesn't help my acne.

Comments

Clean smell, Clean tingly feeling you would normally have from a cream cleanser, Great for evening use, Inexpensive, Doesn't seem to make breakouts worse It does over-dry the face when used in the morning I was influenced to by this by Cassandra Bankson, known as diamondsandheels14 on her YouTube channel. I pretty much try everything she recommends actually. Anyway, I'm on my 3rd bottle right now, I really liked it at first, but with continued morning and night use, it did start to dry my skin out in the mornings. I am currently seeking a more gentle morning cleanser, so my skin won't be all dry and flaky for makeup application, but I do think I'll use it in the evenings at least until I run out.

Comments

Dries Out Skin, Acne All Over My Face This cleanser made my face dry... Sooo dry that made my face itchy. It made my acne worse! I also think it causes my nosebleed. I never had my nose bleed before. Ever since I used this cleanser my nose bleeds about two times now.

Guest Switching from the USA
Guest Switching from the USA

-Skin feels cleanish -Smells nice -Leaves residue -Makes skin feel tight -Does not clear acne -Doesn't lather well I had bought this product after seeing lots of infomercials about how great it was. Honestly, I wouldn't buy it. It does not work whatsoever for me. I am switching to Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash as soon as I can.

Guest Jade
Guest Jade

Doesn't dehydrate skin tingles cleans well smooths skin smaller (looking) pores/bumps/acne need to use a lot results aren't big first few uses may irritate eyes on my 2nd tube now :) even though i have oily skin i like sticking to cream cleansers since gel can dehydrate my skin making it look patchy and flaky. the first few uses it tingles my face and irritated my eyes but it got rid of my acne and after few more uses it doesn't irritate my eyes anymore. i use it 1-2 times a day and occasionally 3 times best cream cleanser i ever used :D but since it doesn't lather that well u might need to use more than the usual cream cleanser

Guest Chloe
Guest Chloe

-tingle feeling when done -doesn't dry out skin -makes skin look miraculous -smells good -cheap -you have to wash your face twice to get the full effect Really good cleanser! I swear by it now! Love it!<3

Comments

-cleans skin really well -nice tingle and smell -can dry out big spots - if used when not breaking out or used too much can make you break out which defeats the purpose - doesnt always clear off all makeup i do like this its oil free and smells lovely but menthol isnt reallygood for acne:/ i use it once or twice a week on nights when i just want my make up off to go bed quickly if used too much broke me out but if used twice or so a week can dry up spots quicker so 50/50

Comments

-gentle for sensitive skin -non drying -helped smooth rough patches -cheap -felt clearer -no bad ingredients -tingles strong in eyes -wash twice to remove make up Love this stuff! I was scared because I have sensitive skin. Didn't aggrevate my acne. Helped me heal. I also used a sulfur cream afterwards.

Guest Karlynn
Guest Karlynn

at first it worked.. dries oily skin out, irritates. this product is absolutely horrible. I used it every morning and night, this product damaged my skin completely. I have rather oily skin, and after I used this disgusting sh*t my skin is flakey, red, dry, and definitely not pretty to look at. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Popular Cream