Neutrogena Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Astringent, Oil-Free

Guest Jean
Guest Jean

It's easy to use This product is HORRIBLE! It does nothing, and I use it three times a day. Do NOT buy this product. It may work for some people, but NOT me. I have very sensitive skin and it's very painful. It bothers my skin and just leaves embaressing red bumps.

Guest JC
Guest JC

Deep cleans and tightens pores. Leaves face looking refreshed and acne free. Not carried in drug or grocery stores any longer. Online price is $16.00...twice as much as retail was. Needs to be placed back in retail Drug and grocery stores.

Guest mutya
Guest mutya

I have used this product for years and it has always kept my skin smooth and free from acne and other imperfections. It does not sting, and is mild enough, but you always have to use a moisturizer anyway with any astringent. love it! Can't find it anymore, don't like the new blue version, too strong fragrance and stings on the face! I switched to another brand since they changed the astringent.

Guest Calypsoaf
Guest Calypsoaf

Large bottle. Skin was clean and clear prior to usage. Had to buy this product due to lack of my typical facial cleanser at the grocer. Within 1 week of use I had not 1, but 2 deep painful blemishes, as well as a cold sore. Not worth it, aggravated my skin and caused large embarrassing blemishes almost immediately...

Guest Emily
Guest Emily

It worked fine at first and got rid of my blemishes! I was so distressed though when if found that my skin was starting to get dry and irritated and after I used it my skin got red and makes my skin tight!>.< It was fine for a while and may work for some peoople, but definatly NOT for me!

Guest ed
Guest ed

Use it on my fore head to clean and control shine due to oil. Works well for that, but leaves the skin a little tight and sticky. I can't find the product anymore. However, Neutrogena's web site still list it as a valid product.

Guest Cryss
Guest Cryss

Seemed to reduce oil and make blemishes smaller Stings like a B*$&#!!! Irritates the crap out of my skin, causes redness and dries it out. Seemed to work OK the three or four times I used as far as reducing oil and blemishes it but it stung and irritated my skin so bad I stopped using it. Witch hazel works MUCH better. Very gentle and much better results.

Guest blackpink
Guest blackpink

the skin feels smooth. Reduced blackheads ! Reduced Inflammations and redness. Tightness on the skin I have always acne since my youths. I get acne once a month. I get usually the big ones- about 3 cysts. With this Deep Clean astringent it reduced inflammation and redness on my face. I am very pleased with the result. I dont get blackheads as well.

Guest Deidre
Guest Deidre

It really cleans out my pores and doesnt dry out my sensitive skin or produce more oil and it doesnt sting. I cant find it anymore. Walgreens said they changed it to deep clean dual action toner and its blue. Smells better but the ingrediants are different and I dont like the blue dye. Its the best and I want more.

Popular All-over treatments