Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Clear Pore Daily Scrub

4 stars for temporary fix

This worked for me for about a year, until it started breaking me out. The exfoliating beads are harsh and the ingredients are wild - not great at all. Although it worked, it was very annoying because my face would always be beat red after using it. I would not recommend using more than one time a day, it can be too abrasive.

Comments

IF THEY DISCONTINUED THIS IMA FREAK OUT!

There should be more reviews on this product. HELLLOOO it's basically all the good parts of Proactive. I use this like once a month maybe once every other month because i've got a good thing going on with my skin BUT It's a gentle way to get that sweet sweet Benzoyl Peroxide. I genuinely love this stuff. & I love it's homie the Clear Pore Mask. But upon some quick Google searches i'm realizing you might only be able to find this Bootleg on Amazon. What a shame. Now i'm definitely holding onto this. HOTTAKE: Not good for everyday cleansing BUT as a once a month, twice a month thing, especially during more active breakouts, yes this is the bomb. It's truly a shame people don't talk about it more.

Great Stuff

This is a great product. It lathers really well so you only have to use a little bit of it. Another thing is that it has just enough microbeads to exfoliate your face, but not to where it feels like your scrubbing off 2 layers of your skin. This has also been the only cleanser I've used that has actually cleared up my blackheads. Also, it has 3.7% BP in it. After using this cleanser I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner. It's only been a week, and all I have now is two pimples on my face. However, since it's an exfoliating cleanser you should not use this twice a day. I only use it in the mornings and at night I use AcneFree Oil-Free Acne Cleanser. So far, great results. Also, if you have sensitive skin like me and a combination of dry and oily, I would really recommend to get a moisturizer to use after this. While it's not super harsh, it is BP after all, so it can be very drying.

Guest filipino:)
Guest filipino:)

-Smells REALLY good -contains benzoyl peroxide -lathers well -gets rid of acne -cap doesn't close back -7 bucks:( but worth it. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It got rid of my acne in about 2 weeks. I used it everyday, in the shower and at night. In Florida, you can find it easily in drugstores. My age range is under 18 and I have oily/combination skin.

Comments

very gentle, inexpensive, great smell, lathers well, 3.7% benzoyl peroxide, light exfoliation. needs water (for those who are environmentally conscious). this is the best cleanser i have ever used. ever. it's creamy and lathers well, while also having a pleasant (and inoffensive) fragrance. best of all: it has 3.7% benzoyl peroxide which kills all the annoying acne-causing bacteria. my acne is relatively light, but extremely stubborn, and my skin is very sensitive. luckily, this product is extremely gentle... i've been using this for about a couple weeks now and my skin is extremely clear and healthy looking. this is an amazing product, and i highly recommend it.

Popular Exfoliating