Neutrogena All In 1 Acne Control Facial Treatment Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena All In 1 Acne Control Facial Treatment

netstars22

Works okay for a while, but it didn't do much.

Relatively gentle Mildly moisturizing Easy enough to use Does not keep acne at bay Has a fragrance that may be offputting I tried this after just not having any luck with any other topicals. Initially, it did help clear my breakouts and prevented some, but that was it. All those other benefits (helping with marks, really preventing new ones) didn't quite apply to me. The tubes are small and can get expensive, but it is relatively gentle enough for daily use. Needless to say, I wouldn't bother with this.

Comments

Somewhat.. kind of.. effective Moisturizing Did not cause a major catastrophe or make me cry myself to sleep, except for every other night when the creamy texture caused it to inevitably seep into my eyes.. Otherwise A+ for that I bought this because Neutrogena Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment seems to have been discontinued. What a surprise, this new product isn't anywhere near as effective. The discontinued product dramatically cleared my skin, but then I had to start using this, which kept it somewhat/mostly clear with a few breakouts. It's also white and creamy (not clear) and feels quite greasy (I have very dry skin and eczema by the way, so good luck using this if you have oily skin). This product has a high pH and 1% salicylic acid. If you're looking for an effective BHA, this isn't it. It's about $10 for one ounce. Why would anyone want such a small size of a salicylic acid product anyway? I have so many questions for Neutrogena. You had one job. I literally went through an entire tube every week, so I was constantly running out of it. I ordered Paula's Choice 2% BHA gel and am much happier that it is now undoing the minor mess caused by using a product that barely works.

Guest Layla
Guest Layla

* Got rid of most of my scars * Reduced most zits overnight (espically whiteheads) * Can be drying * Small tube * Squirts out way too much I used this along w ith a neutrogena pink grapefruit wash and a Clean & Clear dual action mostriser. Works really well, but didn't remove my icepick scars. It has completly cleared one side of my forehead & the other side is almost clear. Really love this & a must by for anyone with acne.

Popular Spot treatments