Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel

Guest Sunshine
Guest Sunshine

Great quality Avalability-I've had a hard time finding this product I do not have acne; I bought this product because my skin was dull, dry, and blotchy. I LOVE the results I've had with this product! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin with the first use. I've been applying it twice a week for about 6 months now and my skin looks better in my thirties than it ever did in my twenties. My skin is brighter, the tone has evened out, and it is so soft. It is a bit pricey, but one jar lasted me about 4 months. I get compliments on my skin all of the time. I'm 36 and get carded everywhere I go. All I can say is Advanced Solutions worked for me.

Guest James
Guest James

Fades acne marks, and leaves face with a refined and even texture There aren't any This product is one of few that I actually will pay money for willingly to see the great results that it provides. Does not dry your skin out, and as far as people complaining about the price, I think they should realize that this product has the highest concentration of alpha hydroxy acids in it that you can buy without going to get a chemical peel which obviously is very expensive. It is a great buy.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

awesome, dissolves dead skin.. evens skin tone.. its perfect it's discontinued but I see a few on ebay perfect. anything that WORKS gets discontinued like theyre bought off or something by other companies for working too well! :(

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

Goes on easy, works very well. Bad smell, a bit expensive but it does the trick! I noticed a few people, having only used the product once or twice, are complaining that it doesn't work. I also didn't see results after the first few uses aside from the smooth feeling most exfoliaters deliver but lately (I've been using it for about 4 weeks now, 2 times a week) I've noticed the red marks left on my face from acne have almost 100% disappeared. They're extremely faint and hardly even noticeable! I also never break out any more since I started using this product. I wish it wasn't quite so expensive but considering how well it works, it's definitely worth the price. I also dislike the smell quite a bit but it's not too strong. I highly recommend and I will certainly repurchase once I've run out.

Comments

Smooths skin texture, fades red marks gradually, gentle on my sensitive skin Slow to work The first few times I used this product, I was pretty disappointed. It seemed like nothing but an exfoliating scrub and I saw no improvement in my skin. After using it 2-3 times per week for about three weeks, however, I am noticing a lot of improvement; my red marks are faded quite a bit, and the texture of my skin is a lot smoother. I also like that it isn't harsh; I leave it on for about 15 minutes even though it says 7-10, and then rub it in with slightly damp fingers. I can tell that there is a little peeling, but there is no unpleasant sensation with it. Very slight tingling at most. I make sure to use sunscreen everyday to protect the fresh layer of skin!

Guest jviv
Guest jviv

Is safe for my extremely sensitive skin!! I have used it for 2 weeks now, and many scars are disappearing, and acne is also getting better quicker. Jar is not big enough!!! I include this 3-4 times a week with the regimen. It says 2 times a week only but I use it more. And I have noticed my scars are fading faster, and acne is diminishing! I am so excited to use this product especially because my skin is sooooo sensitive (fair with freckles) and most products irritate it. After I use the peel at night, I use the benzoyl peroxide, let that dry, and then put on my Cetaphil lotion. My skin is finally starting to look good! Highly recommend this one!!

Guest nick
Guest nick

used product twice this week i have sevre acne and have tried many product for instance proactive/acutane and this works the best for me 100% worth the price con is the price but it works so in a way its not a con great product worth a try, everyone is different

Popular All-over treatments