Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System

Awesome product

Clears acne super fast face is soft and normal looking ( pore size) comes with lotion/ sunscreen so my face isn't too dry in the morning. A little pricey doesn't work on dark marks too well. a little drying when lotion isn't used. I have been using this product for about a week. The first night i used it, my skin was dry and i felt as though i had wasted my money because my face was so irritated . The next morning I looked AMAZING!!! all my acne had either cleared or gotten smaller. The irritation bumps that were so hard to get rid of were gone with one use. I recommend this to everybody i know. Works wonders.

Guest Julie
Guest Julie

- Works fast! - Moisturizer + SPF 15 - 2.5 BP Acne Lotion works wonders! - Cleanser has a weird consistency but works well. - Acne Lotion can be drying/irritating. (I use the moisturizer AM and PM to avoid overdrying) - Acne Lotion and Moisturizer finish quicker than the cleanser. Neutrogena should sell these individually. I´ve been using this system for three months and it has significantly reduced my acne and scarring. I was considering going into another round of accutane but this has done wonders for my skin. I´m so amazed that I no longer have to wear foundation anymore! At the beginning I tried using the system as directed, using the lotion AM and PM and moisturizer only on AM but I find it works so much better if I use it AM and PM. I also use Olay PRO-X with this system and it really helps with blackheads and blocked pores. Would recommend.

Comments

helps clear smells good your skin gets immune to it then it stops working after a month or so this product never fully cleared my face, but it definitely helped keep it under control for about two months. after two months my face just became immune to it the same way proactiv did. fail...not worth the price paid. baking soda works better than this! and its like 99cents

Comments

did not cause breakouts in areas i normally do not breakout not too drying (doesn't burn or tingle) somewhat drying still had breakouts still had some large pimples I used this product for a while and I get my usually breakouts on my forehead and t-zone. I wanted to try something else though to get rid of that acne and have been using GM Collin acne complex kit for about 2 weeks, so far it seems to be causing a slight breakout on my cheeks where I normally get no acne, so I may go back to using this Neutrogena System. I believe there's a chance it will work well for many people so I would reccomend it. It did not cause much irritation or any sort of severe breakout on my moderate acne prone skin. I may stick to this product if the new kit doesn't give me better results within a month or causes too much new acne (which I believe may be my skin clearing). The GM Collin was reccomended by my ethnetiscian and is $50 for much smaller bottles where this kit was larger bottle for $20. I'm hoping the new kit works better after a few weeks but I guess more expensive cleansers aren't necessarily better, but we will see. I would definatly not warn anyone to not try this Neutrogena kit, it works well but did not clear my skin enough for me to not want to try other products, but if you're considering trying this kit I would say go for it and see how it effects you for a month or so.

Guest Pepsi
Guest Pepsi

Great for extremely oily skin that's NOT sensitive. I don't think this would work for non oily sensitive skin. For me it works great with neutrogena oil free acne wash, Alphahydrox 10% glycolic oil free formula and OC Eight. See my review for Neutrogena oil free acne wash for my am/pm routine. I highly recommend all these products.

Comments

clears acne fast results makes skin soft drys skin a little at first This worked very well for me. When I first started to use it did dry out my skin so I only use it at night and just use the spf lotion in the morning. It clears acne right away only hav a few spots but barely noticeable. It makes my skin really soft. I love this product.

Comments

AMAZING! I loooove the acne lotion! The packaging is really nice. The face wash is a weird consistency, but I really feel it cleaning my face. Love the smell. :) The SPF lotion is realllly great! My skin is very soft after using this. I get compliments on my skin now. Sometimes hard to find, but I actually found a place with a lot of it! Go Walmart. :) Wish there was more of the acne lotion and SPF lotion. I seriously LOVE this product. I was breaking out a bit on my chin and somewhat my forehead. And after the first night almost everything on my chin was dried up and faded! And after the next couple days my face improved texture and clarity. <3 I will forever buy this. FOREVER. I completely recommend this! GO BUY IT!

netstars22

BP is a gel (yes!) Comes with a day lotion Cleanser is really GENTLE for an acne cleanser Costs less than other systems Does not control oil that well Day lotion and BP gel bottles are small Will only clear if used consistently every day I bought this a few weeks before school came back. It is awesome. It cleared up my forehead, but my nose and the edges still get zits and are oily. I have been using it for about almost three weeks now, with some times skipped, and it's good. I do have a few pimples around my nose and one big one between my eyes. Now, I just need a good oil remover to go along with it. If you want to clear your acne quick, get this system.

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Cleanser: Soft and gentle, not too harsh Moisturizer: Leaves my skin smooth and not flaky or dry Spot Treatment: Seems to do its job for the most part I sometimes run out of the moisturizer or the acne spot treatment before the cleanser. In this case I just use a similar moisturizer or treatment until the rest runs out. Also the BP acne treatment works on most pimples, but not the very deep under the skin ones. This system cleared my face better than any other system that I have used. My face isn't 100% clear but it's a substantial improvement from before so I am happy with the results I see. I still get a few pimples a few times a month as before they would pop up almost every day. Sometimes I get a stubborn pimple that is so far under the skin that the system doesn't help it at all. If that's the case I use a stronger BP cream (10% compared to Neutrogena's 2.5%) and that usually helps the issue.

Guest Minna
Guest Minna

It cleared up my skin really good within 2 weeks and it made my skin smell great. I noticed that I did still break out a bit, and had a large blemish on my chin that quickly faded away since I decided to stick with this system for another week. I think that once your skin gets used to the product, the results will be great. It may take more time for other people (like for me, it took me 2 weeks to get clearer skin) but the results in the end were good enough to keep me using it.

Comments

This is the only system that has ever truly worked on my skin... and I have tried EVERYthing! None I've struggled with acne my whole life. It is such a relief to finally find a product system that I can trust. It's awesome to be able to just wear a little foundation to even out my skin tone, rather than a ton of foundation to try to cover up pimples.

Comments

Well, I liked the sunscreen moisturizer. It's the only thing from this set that I still use. THIS BROKE ME OUT BAD! my face was swollen for 3-4 days! ;[ I think the break-out was partly due to the fact that i may be allergic to the BP in one of the lotions. WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN

Guest Christine
Guest Christine

Nightime solution:Quick on the spot treatment Cleanser: not harsh, doesn't sting or burn Daytime Lotion: Light, not oily I ran out of the Daytime Lotion before the other two. I think because I had to use quite a bit to moisturize my skin. Absolutely the only acne treatment I have loved & stuck with. It's really easy & I feel that I have come to better understand my skin & prevent major breakouts. Even though I ran out of the Daytime lotion early I picked up the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 which is a great moisturizer.

Comments

-Fades some acne quickly -Not too overdrying -Produced some new blemishes -Burns and stings -Does not really work I've been using this system for about 1 week now. I expected to see some results by this point, but I am disappointed. I have moderate acne and I've been on prescriptions (Benzaclin., Tazorac, Retin-A) that kind of worked but hurt my face. About 6 months ago I stopped using all prescriptions and decided to try over the counter again. I've tried some other Neutrogena products that worked, but not for long. So, I decided to try this acne kit. The facewash and the acne lotion burn and make my skin red and irritated (even with oil free moisturizer). My skin seems less oily, which is good, but I still have some blemishes. I noticed that some little blemishes I had started to fade quickly with the treatment, but I also have noticed NEW BLEMISHES, including blackheads, which I did not really get many of before. I'm going to give this kit a few more days to see if anything changes, but I am not optimistic. Thankfully Neutrogena offers a 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, which I plan to take advantage of. I do not recommend this product.

Comments

It devoured the acne. the sunscreen was light and fresh. felt as though the cleanser and treatment lotion were very harsh with chemicals. Certain spots on my face lost so much moister that it caused dark spots which are very difficult to cover up with make up. I don't recommend this for people who's skin is very sensitive and prone to dryness.

Guest Lindsay
Guest Lindsay

Cleanser is exfoliating. BP is a great texture. Sunscreen/moisturizer isn't oily. Found at drugstores/grocery stores. A little pricey. Run out of cleanser waaaay before BP and lotion. This is the one acne product I've found that actually works for me. I will eventually get tired of paying the $20 a month for it, but when I try something cheaper and break out again I always go back to this product. I think it's well-made, travels easily, and is an overall great product. **Plus, most of the boxes I've purchased have coupons inside to save $4.00 on the next box you buy, so that helps.

Guest J0L3N3
Guest J0L3N3

It worked pretty well! It doesn't come with a moisturizer. When I went on a vacation to California, my skin cleared almost completely. But I don't know if it was the sun, or the treatment. Then, I ran out before I got home and have not gotten it again. I will review again when I get it again.

Popular All-over treatments