Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home MicroDermabrasion

Great manual exfoliator

I used this for years and loved it. As of now I've realized that chemical exfoliators like AHA work better, but for general use and getting rid of the grimey sensation that can build up from dead skin, this is great. Just be sure to keep it away from active zits. It'll cause them to rupture and you'll have a bigger problem on your hands.

Comments

softer, firmer skin I am in my mid-40's. Decided to use this because my pores have become increasingly larger with age and constantly clogged. For the first week of use, my skin broke out like a teenager's. I expected this b/c all the dead skin and bacteria are being "pulled out". I use this in conjunction with Merle Norman Cleansing Lotion and Miracol. I am pleased with the results.

Comments

softer skin texture and cleared up slight pigmentation issues after a few weeks of use. i have cystic acne and it helped prevent the acne from forming. when my face did breakout at least it was less severe. will dry out skin and cause breakout if you don't moisturize afterwards. i will continue to use this product in addition to spot blemish control and think it's a great substitute for salon microdermabrasion.

Guest SassyTexan
Guest SassyTexan

Makes skin smoother, pores smaller price - somewhat - if the refills are too pricey use a plain aspirin and water mixture to make a paste instead - it works too. I'm in my mid 30s and have very oily acne prone skin -blackheads, whiteheads, cyst, pustules you name it. It has been a problem since i was 10 - everything seems to work at first then I guess my skin gets used to the product and it stops. I started using bee yummy skin food from live-live and I use cor plank silver soap. Whenever I thought about it i would exfoliate my skin with aspirin and honey - i would get a pretty good result. I've been using this for only a week and have noticed a difference. To those that are bothered by the crystals I would suggest mixing plain aspirin and a little water together and it forms a paste and use it - it works well too (i tried it to see if i would get the same result). I wouldn't use it on active inflamed skin but if you have acne & you're having a "good day" then I say give it a shot... So far so good and I would recommend - I have a healthy glow. I only paid $14.00 for the unit and shipping on ebay

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

It has made my face smooth and soft, it faded old scars and has evened my skin tone. It also feels like it tightened my skin. My face got dry and peely at first but it adjusts. I never had that break out problem like other people but I use this with my daily Proactive routine. I highly recommend it!! It's pricey but a must buy.

Guest Nikki
Guest Nikki

Skin was very marked from teen acne and sun exposure. Saw remarkable results within the first month. It is very costly. I will continue to use this product. It has helped with my acne a lot.

Comments

Unclogged pores and even skin color. A little bit hard to wash all of the crystals off. Though I have never had horrible acne, I have always had some blackheads on my nose and they have driven me crazy. I eat a very healthy diet, drink lots of water and have an excellent skin care regimen. No matter what I did, the blackheads remained. The Neautrogena MicroDermabrasion smooths the skin and dramatically unclogs pores. I endorse this above any other product that I have tried to unclog my pores.

Guest theo
Guest theo

It will smooth skin AND clear acne scars it can break you out because it irritates the skin, you have to use a while before you notice a difference Great if u do want smoother skinand u have your acne under control, i use to compliments all the time, would suggest the max to se 2 - 3 times a week and before you get in the shower because the crystals are hard to get off

Guest Blank
Guest Blank

It has made the red scars from acne on my back go away somewhat, I have only used it 3 times so I'm sure it will work more and they will go away almost completely if not completely Don't think it works on pitted acne scars. If you want your scars to look better then definatly give this a shot I saw results after the second time I used this product

Guest baller5993
Guest baller5993

This product really helped smooth the skin and keep it feeling calm and undry. It doesn't help with my acne whatsoever! I would recommend this product to those with dry, oily, or combination skin, but i would not recommend it to acne sufferers. I would suggest internal diets, that helped clear my skin.

Comments

It makes your skin very soft AT FIRST. It made me break out horribly. It was one of the worst break outs of my life! I used this product for about a month. At first, my skin felt soft and looked very clear. After a while, I started getting these little bumps under my skin. A few weeks later, these bumps became infected and I had a nasty, nasty, nasty break out around my jaw area. I was breaking out in areas where I had NEVER EVER broken out before. I now have scars from those beak outs. Please don't use this product if you have acne/acne prone skin.

Guest Amber
Guest Amber

My face became acne free, my pores are smaller, and my face has a even tone, and I am a smoker. This is one of the best gifts I have received. Having to remember to do it three times a week is my challenge. I think this is for everyone young and old. I am a firm believer that if you want younger looking skin when you are 60 than you need to take care of it when you are 20 while the damage is happening.

Popular Over-the-counter