Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

Best Toner Under $10

This is one of the best toners I have ever used. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying your skin out. This toner is part of Neutrogena's Microclear® Technology product line and at just under $7 per bottle it's an absolute steal. Microclear® is a patented technology composed of three ingredients acting in synergy to prepare the skin to receive salicylic acid under good conditions: so, that it can act deeply in the pores and release all its efficiency to help get rid of spots.

Didnt Work

I had read good reviews for this so I tried it out. I had mostly whiteheads. Anyways, after about 3 weeks of trying this, it really did NOTHING for me. As a matter of fact, my breakouts got WORSE and my whiteheads turned to cystic acne and inflamed pimples. I wouldnt recommend this,

Comments

Smells nice, clears acne and prevents acne, refreshing Can be drying, but its an acne treatment so it comes with the territory I used this toner last summer and it cleared up my skin pretty dramatically. I still had some pimples but I'd say it definitely improved my skin. Then I kind of got off track and stopped using it and my skin was worse than ever, then I found it in my cabinet and tried it again and within a few weeks my skin was a lot better. I wish it worked 100 percent because I still have acne but it is definitely an improvement.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments