Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Treatment Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Treatment

OMG this is life!!

i cleared my acne with this!!! it is part of my morning and night regimen!! 1. wash face with biors charcoal bar ( to remove make up and oil, skip in the mornings) 2. wash with this acne stress control scrub <3 (to remove dead skin cells) 3. wash with clean and clear countinuous control ( for all over face benzol peroxid:) 4. place clean and clear persa 10 only on pimples:) (i cannot live with out this baby)

Guest Violet
Guest Violet

-light -made skin red sometimes -too light -didn't help with acne -acne stayed on face when using this product -pretty expensive (around $10) I would not recommend this for: -the winter time -combination dry skin

Comments

From experience i have found that Neutrogena products help clear my skin up but never fully cure my acne breakouts. This cleanser helped my breakouts at bay but i still continued to have white heads and blackheads on my face. I wish that is had less fragrance because occasionally it would dry out my skin. I am not going to re-purchase this product but it might work for someone with extremely light acne who only gets the occasional breakout.

Comments

-Pleasant smell -Not too thick, easy to apply -Relatively affordable -Wasn't always effective in clearing up acne Just an okay product, sometimes worked for clearing up acne, other times it didn't work.

Comments

-Moisturize very well -Not greasy at all -Very good smell -Makes skin less oily - Salicylic acid None. I love this product. I have a very sensitive skin so I can't use anything I want, but I never had any problems with this product.

Popular Moisturizers