Nelsons Pure & Clear Acne Treatment Gel Reviews

Brand: Nelsons

Nelsons Pure & Clear Acne Treatment Gel

Guest Dana
Guest Dana

It really reduces the inflammation of a blemish. Can't wear it under makeup, it's more of a night time treatment. I had these tiny bumps on my forehead for months, they weren't even pimples and tried all conventional means of fighting acne on them. I came across this stuff and it completely got rid of the bumps in days. I now use it as a spot treatment on pimples and it works great without the drying out of benzoyl.

Guest Shane
Guest Shane

None Doesnt work at all This is a homeopathic "medicine", which means the active ingrediens are diluted so much that there is none left in the cream. Homeopathy does not work, please dont waste your money

Guest Maxine
Guest Maxine

recyclable packaging, homeopathic, organic, smells okay, doesn't dry out skin -Stings a little bit when you first use it -A little pricey in comparison to more effective drugstore chemical laden products Works pretty good for the occasional pimple and minimizing pores. Works okay on reducing redness the following day. You might experience a little skin redness upon initial application. If you have moderate to severe acne this product won't do. If you have sensitive skin use with caution because it contains sulfur and tea trea oil. If your concerned about the environment and the amount of chemicals you put on your skin then this is a great product. However, it's not as effective as drugstore benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid spot treatments.

Guest Beth
Guest Beth

calming, natural ingredients, great for chest and back, totally affordable! isn't an exfolient like salicylic or other medications, can bead up if applied too thickly I got this from a local health food store for small bumps on my chest and it worked so well I started using it on my face. I was worried it may over dry my skin but it hasn't so far. I apply a light film and then use light moisturizer. I love the smell, some may think it too medicinal but I like that. It has Arnica, Calendula, Hypericum, Sulfur and Tea tree.

Popular All-over treatments