Neem Soap Reviews

Neem Soap

It cleared cystic acne Reduced inflammation Gave my skin a smooth appearance Made my skin glow Minimized pores NONE other than it is in the form of a bar soap and I have always preferred a pump bottle because it is less messy. I have suffered from really large cystic acne for years and when I went on vacation to another country, it just went crazy. My face broke out to a whole other level and it was painful. By chance, I happened to see the Himalaya Herbal Neem and Tumeric soap bar. Originally, this was to be for my body and not my face. But at the hotel I could not find my facial soap so I used this as a last measure. I saw a difference immediately. My skin was glowing and looked smoother. By the second week, the inflammation on my skin had reduced. Then, I noticed that the cystic acne stopped forming and the old ones were going away. On top of that, I was suffering from eczema and once I started using that soap, my skin started healing. And, of course, no more bacne!!!!! I have been using it for almost two months and the cystic acne or bacne has not returned. I have gotten a few small pimples probably due to hormones but they are so little and go away after a few days. My acne no longer lasts for days or scar my face. Now all I see are the scars from the years of continuous cystic acne. I have used so many products that you can think of from the dermatologist, natural remedies, diet changes, and even going to the facial spa to get peels and the like. I spent thousands of dollars on any cure...... This is the only thing that has helped--without the weird side effects, I should add. I also started taking the neem pills from this line but I will post another review on that. It has not dried out my skin and only made it look better. My bottom line is: try it. It may work for you or it may not...but it worked for me so it is worth a shot.

Guest jan
Guest jan

Gud for oily and acne prone skin None realli...ive onli been using this for about a week so lets wait n see if it helps with acne scars as well If you have oily-acne prone skin like me, them Neem shud work wonders on you My skin seems less oily than usual(mind you i have very VERY oily skin) and face seems clearer..i styll get few white heads here n dere...buh not SSoo bad. Imm gonna coutinue using Neem. I have a Neem tree at home..so what i do is boil a few leaves in hot water to soften thier texture, and after so, i crush them and voila make my Neem leaves paste. I use this concotion only once a day..since i use retin-a at night and prefer a gentler cleanser with that.

Guest Joy
Guest Joy

Doesn't dry my skin too much, seems to help quite a bit smells just awful After two weeks of using, this has cleared up a lot of my acne. Amazing, since I've used tons of treatments, and none worked this quickly or this will. Also seems to be helping my blemishes fade. My face looks quite clear. The brand I used was Thera-Neem

Guest Nicole
Guest Nicole

Not harsh or drying. The price was great, about $4 for the bar of soap. None I have bad acne and happened to be on the internet looking for products that help with acne. I got tired of using the oral medications which still do nothing to help my skin. I saw the neem soap and decided to go to my health food store to see if I could find it. I have been using it for about 1 month and the change has been incredible! My skin is so much clearer. I have to add that my skin is very oily so that's why it probably does not dry my skin out like someone with dry skin. I think it's a great product and would recommend it for anyone that has oily acne prone skin. I also use prescription medication (Rosac in the morning and Tazorac at night), but when I was using these medication by themselves, my skin was never this clear. I would most definitely recommend it!

Popular Bar