Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Neaclear

Neaclear Liquid Oxygen Facial Cleanser

Started working day 1

Started working the first day reduces oil but isn't irritating - no benzoyl peroxide All natural At first I thought it was expensive but it is a 90 day supply I love the Liquid Oxygen acne wash. I suffered from cystic acne for years and when I started using the acne wash I saw results right away. It actually feels like it's working! It's pore-tinglingly minty-refreshing. No fragrance, which is great for sensitive skins. The whole Neaclear line has really been my saving grace...I broke away from it for a few months and began trying new products just to see if there was something better out there for my skin, but everything else I tried either gave me an allergic reaction (little red bumps or a scaly rash) or broke me out in some sort of acne. Neaclear is very safe for sensitive, acne-prone, rosacea-flare up, eczema-prone, oily skin and it actually healed me up in two days from the last allergic reaction I had. I love this stuff and am stocking up. Thankfully you can get it on their website now because Ulta never keeps it in stock!

Started working day 1

eliminates blackheads No benzoyl peroxide all natural Never in stock I love this product. I noticed results the first day. I use the acne wash and then follow with the black astringent. It got rid my blackheads and is really smoothing out my "orange peel" skin - no product has done that before. The only product I have ever used that leaves my skin soft but not greasy. For the first time in years I am waking up without a new eruption. I don't know what the oxygen does, but it works.

Guest Blam
Guest Blam

No chemicals all natural ingredients!! Doesn't dry skin out Face feels clean and fresh and almost tingly Gentle but effective Smells like lavender Cheap! good at clearing up and preventing breakouts Would be better at 3% salicylic but that would probably dry my skin out. Other than that nothing. This is a good, gentle, all natural Facewash that does not dry your skin out but provides good exfoliation and gets rid of all types of acne. I use this was a 3 way lactic/aha/BHA lotion and it works great together. I also do the KAVI salicylic acid peel about 2 times a month and the philosophy micro peel about once a month. All products combined - my hormonal acne stays under control (even when I switched from yaz to nuvaring) during my cycle and stress. My skin looks healthier, smaller pores and is more "supple"

Popular Liquid