Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar

Nature's Plus Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar Reviews

Brand: Nature's Plus

Allantoin and 500 IU of vitamin E.

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

"Cleans" well and rinses clean; doesn't leave skin feeling tight; clears acne blemishes; leaves facial skin clean and feeling relatively moisturized (may not need as much, if any, lotion or moisturizer); cheap given what i have spent in the past for skin products. Does not last as long as the indications claim; scent is "different" but not offensive and does not linger on skin This cleansing bar gave me dramatic results with rosacea/hormonal acne, in some cases cystic. Quite frankly I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about. I have used many expensive cleansers and prescription drugs (metrogel, finacea, and more) not to mention OTC trtmts to try and combat my blemished face. I was shocked at the results I got after one week's use of this bar, and I didn't even buy it for that purpose (I bought it so i would have a properly PH balanced cleanser for feminine purposes). My clearer face is icing on the cake. I am buying a gross of it. Try it. The worst thing that can happen is it will not work for you. I hope you have the results I did as I know how embarrassing and frustrating acne is. Good luck.

Comments

cleansed well enough didn't do anything for acne in my desperation for an acne solution, i've tried every sort of cleanser imaginable. as another reviewer mentioned, this one is *not* natural, even though it claims to be. And it doesn't help acne or in any other way improve skin quality. It cleanses well enough, but that's about it.

Comments