Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Males Reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Males

BAD Experience

cheap 4-6 new pimples every day Cystic acne Have been taking for almost 2 weeks and has made me break out like never before. Large cystic acne show up every day, this product has made me break out worse then ever before. In my eyes its not worth continuing to take, bad, bad, experience.

Guest pimpleLESS
Guest pimpleLESS

nothing else i have ever tried worked! it takes a couple of weeks but my face is more clear than it has been in 4 yrs it takes patience and it drys out your skin at first i tried this because my local mart had it on sale and i figured it was worth a shot. it really has worked for me and i have used everything including epiduo which was crazy expensive

Guest Shelly
Guest Shelly

The aloe vera helps with the dryness that can occur from using benzoyl peroxide. Pills gradually cleared up my acne for good! The pills taste like spoiled milk. I've always had trouble with my acne even when going to a dermatologist. They'd prescribe me so many creams that just overdryed my skin and left it rough. And i don't have dry skin! So I gave this a shot and it really works! it will not work overnight. initially you will break out just a little. but hey you would have broke out anyway without it so i think it's worth it to see the end result. Anyway, it gradually started leaving my skin smoother and pimple free! And when i do get the occasional pimple they are very small and usually go away in about 3-4 days. I'm telling you this cream in the morning and pills (am/pm) along side with my handy dandy differin at night, has changed my life. I no longer have to worry about bad skin. I cannot tell you how good it feels to be worry free! Try this you won't regret it!

Guest Paul
Guest Paul

The aloe vera in the vanishing cream seemed to ease the drying effect of the benzoyl peroxide. Not the best product to use in summer! I bought this product while on holiday in Florida. I don't think the acne tablets did very much, but the vanishing cream did improve my complexion after about 3 weeks. However, I got a very sun burnt face while using the cream out and about in the Florida sun despite using a factor 20 snscreen!!!

Comments

It wasn't too pricey to try out. The packaging made it easy to keep track of dosage. Oral tablets appealed to me for treatment of acne. Just another 'Miracle Drug'. Doesn't do anything it says it will. My acne hasn't changed one bit for the better, and has actually gotten worse multiple times over the course of the one month I used this product. Waste of Money! I agree: Total Scam. I've used both name brand and non-name brand face washes (exfoliating and non-exfoliating). They worked in the beginning, but then my skin adjusted and it was a headache to have to keep switching types and brands. Spot treatment cream was used in conjunction with the face wash; this helped, but just made my skin produce more oil in between applications. I then decided to jump on the bandwagon and try out Proactive. The 'Bonus' items in the first kit are a trade off for smaller portions of the main treatment supplies. Proactive was time consuming to apply the three-part treatment twice daily, but I do have to say that it worked quite well for the first month or so. I continued use, but then my condition worsened again with time, so it was an pointless process. I discontinued use and decided to try out Nature's Cure for Males. No improvement at any point during the one month use of the supply. Such disappointment that I felt the need to warn others of the scam. Next step: Prescription.

Comments

The only thing that actually works is the benzoyl peroxide. The pills are a scam. The peroxide drys out and peels the dead layers of skin so it helps a little. I used it and it really effed my face up REALLY dry. Like, its a stupid idea to try in the first place, but if you do dont do the pills and use moisturizer Dont, scam, lies, however you want to put it, just dont even try.

Guest James
Guest James

I have been on this product for about a month now... it seems to have made a slite to moderate improvement... a spot where i was getting many pimples next to my chin seems to be all flat... and my face isnt as swollen and puffy! For the first few weeks the vanishing cream made my face real dry. When i had a real big boil on my chin... now the boil is disapeared and a month later my skin isnt dry anymore... but it was so dry that i couldnt really smile! I am 19 and every summer i seem to get bad acne... then during the winter my acne goes away... i was on tetricycline for a year and it seemed to not work this summer after i broke out real bad... so then i stopped using it and found this stuff in the store and got it... it seems to be working slightly for me! it says it takes 2 to 4 weeks to work and its been 4 weeks and my acne is improved!

Guest Mike
Guest Mike

None I have red pimples on my cheeks after using it. Ok I bought this for my acne which i though I can get rid of. But now after using this product I wish my face would get to the state that it was before using this thing. After using it for over a month the acne on my forhead got a little better but I started to get some red nasty pimples next to my years. Now they spread even to my cheeks. Its horrible. I wish my skin was like before using this because it was considered clear compared to what it is now. Am glad for the ones this hing worked but for me it just made it worse. New pimples which I never had before. And not some whiteheads but nasty red ones.

Guest Youllneverguess
Guest Youllneverguess

The good side is the pills do help and the cream isn't real drying. If you use alot then yes it will dry your face out. Doesn't completley cure your acne but helps. Also the cream does discolor fabric some. Also Up the size of the cream. Sometimes it doesn't seem like enough for a month. I've used Natures Cure since it came out. It's probabaly the only product out there i trust anymore. It isn't a complete cure, but hopefully will help.

Comments

I used this stuff for about 2 months and it cleared my skin completely for about a week. After that week i started seeing my acne reappear day by day i didnt change anything in my routine. It was a quick high for me no long term effects it was just a temperary clear up.

Guest e001
Guest e001

no pros at all.i had pretty bad skin to start,but nothing like it is now.ive been taking it for two weeks.i tried the peroxide cream at first but it is way to drying.now im gettin huge systic acne and never had it before i even started breaking out on my chest and back.i wouldnt recomend this product to anyone it sucks!!

Comments

Absolutely none. The pills are just a placebo to me. It caused EXTREME and embarrassing side effects. I would never recommend this product. The pills are harmful. They gave me red, itchy privates that caused me to call in sick for days. I became sleepless due to the insane itch. Also ever since I tried this, my skin has been unable to stand BP!

Guest Jason
Guest Jason

THis stuff was amazing none ! ok ive tried everything, i was on tetracycline, neo medrol, pretty much tried everything then i tired this stuff and BAMM i was clear within a few days...magic! ive been having bad skin for 7 years now...I am 21 and this stuff produced the best results out of everything i tried ! GOD BLESS!

Guest J
Guest J

The pills work for a while. Cream is really good. Like I said, the pills only work for a while. Minor irritation with cream use. I used this as a last resort when my stress levels were skyrocketing. I noticed less acne with use of the pills, but after about two weeks my skin went back to normal. So that's when I began using the cream (I had had a bad experience with benzoyl peroxide which is why I was skeptical to use the cream in the first place.) It has worked somewhat, but for a person who has had the problem for a while, this was a good thing. There are less breakouts, but it does get a tad irritating after application.

Comments

The pills really started to clear my face up after the 2nd week. I was not using the BP, because it made my deep acne spots worse. Drowsiness & Anxiety. I had a reaction to some ingredient in the pills, which caused me to stop taking them after the first month. It's too bad, because my face was completely clear. This is a great acne system, but you should take into account the herbal ingredients in the pills. The box says no side effects, but different individuals react differently to certain vitamins, herbs, and medications. I noticed a few reviews that included drowsiness as a side effect as well. You need to be careful about products that can alter hormone/dietary levels. It is important to be aware of any changes that may be going on in your mind/body. Good luck to the rest of you.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments