Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Skin Care System Reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Skin Care System

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

I love this system. I use mostly the lotion, and it leaves my skin looking evenly toned. I had ance since I was 10. I mean, I had blemishes, cysts, whiteheads, blackheads, etc. Proactiv, Acnefree, or Clean and Clear could not do this good of a job!! The lotion is syicky, but I bought blotting papers to remove the stickiness before I apply makeup. If you struggle with bad acne, buy this product, no matter how young or old, female or male.

Guest Jen
Guest Jen

Cleared up my acne! the lotion and toner can feel sticky I started to get bad acne when I turned 20 and tried proactive, clearisil, neutrogena and many other harsh products. Only this product was successful. My acne cleared in just two weeks of starting and I haven't had any breakouts since. I use the facewash, toner and chewable tablets. The lotion does not really work for me and makes my face feel sticky and oily.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

Ive tried all the lines of acne treatments (clearsil, clean&clear, biore, neutragena, etc) and all made my acne worse. When i started using this product my face cleared. I also alternated out the facewash every other day for OXY max. strength pads. the smell kinda is awkward but you get used to it. nothing else works for me (i had cysts, blackheads, whiteheads, bumps) and this cleared me up :) when mixed with oxy this product WORKS WONDERS!!! bottom line: buy it :) try it.

Guest erica
Guest erica

I have been fighting acne for the last 13 years, and this is the ONLY thing that clears up my skin! I hardly have any acne with this product! It gets rid of big cystic bumps, blackheads and little under the skin bumps. The facial wash is runny. I have very oily skin with bad acne, and my skin is also sensitive. It gets itchy, red and irritated easily. This works wonders. I've never found anything like it. Maybe this product only works for a certain skin type, I don't know. It is amazing for me though.

Guest Becky
Guest Becky

I tried using natures cure for almost one year with the hope that one day i will be free from acne but it rather made it worst. i wasted my money for nothng but more acne and pain. i'm confused now and don't know what to do now. money and precious time wasted for nothing but bad skin.

Guest Brooke
Guest Brooke

NONE A LOT It made my skin SO dry. I didn't have acne before, but thought I would try it for breakouts around my period, etc. Now I have all these little skin colored bumps on my face. I've stopped using it.

Guest Becca
Guest Becca

I rarely if ever break out when using Natures Cure, my skin in general has really improve. THe scent smells too. the price is a little spendy -but for me it lasts 3 months long (or 4 months) and its a toner,lotion and face wash For some people it may work wonders (like it has for me) but for others its worse than smearing grease on their face. We all have different skin types but for the most part if your unsure weather or not if you should use this product, just give it a try, sure may be 20 bucks but some products out there are ever more expensive (for just one thing, like the face soap or lotion with some other brands cost 40 dollars) I personally adore this product because it works so well for -me- its not a guarantee that it'll work for you but seriously. How is someone suppose to find out if something works for them or not if they don't try it?

Guest Syhaile@gmail.com
Guest Syhaile@gmail.com

NONE, They should of tested the product b4 they put it out on the market. I've been using this things for a week, i thought my skin was getting better but my mind was just playing tricks on me, its like it had a placebo effect. 20$ bucks down the drain. I should of stuck w/ clean and clear- at least their brave enough to place a guarantee that ur skin will clear. Well you get what you paid for, if i wasnt so cheap i would of got the clean and clear one. What the hell is papaya extract- wheres sum factual evidence that has anytype of effect and how much is in the acne medication. Bottom line this is a cheap medication designed to get into your pockets. Avg person speaking- the only 2 prod. i recommends is proactive, clean clear system- bite off version of proactive

Guest ANONYMOUS
Guest ANONYMOUS

NOTHING EVERYTHING I thought this product was clearing up my skin but it actually made it a little worse and for the person who says it smells wonderful you are crazy. If you have read the ingredients the fragrane is way to high up on the list.Dont you know that fragrance is one of the ingredients that contribute to irritation and more breakouts. Papaya is actually a great natural ingredient but not in this form.

Guest Amaryllis
Guest Amaryllis

I am in love with the scent, and it does not dry out my skin. It leaves my skin very soft. The pink packaging is attractive and doesn't scream, "YOU HAVE BAD SKIN, THIS IS FOR LOTS AND LOTS OF ACNE!", like most treatments. The consistency of the cleanser could possibly be richer or thicker. Also, the lotion could be a bit less shiny on my skin. The lotion does control oil like it says, but sometimes leaves a bit of shine. I am on multiple prescription antibiotics and treatments, and the skin care system that I was using was making my skin very dry. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide, so I bought the Papaya kit. Again I reiterate, that the scent is FABULOUS! It smells so natural and fresh. The salicyclic acid clears up what the prescription medicines don't, so I have almost perfect skin now (except for my unremovable chicken pox scar). This system leaves my skin radiant and exfoliated. I bought it from a convenience store, and it was not too expensive. Try this product, because there is a guarantee, so you may send it back if you are unsatisfied. I like it alot, but everyone's skin is different. This a wonderfully fragrant and gentle product for people with blemish problems such as myself.

Comments

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT NATURES CURE. IT'S MORE LIKE NATURES CURSE. IT IS THE WORST. IT MADE ME BREAK OUT LIKE NO NOTHER. BEFORE I HAD A FEW PIMPLES NO BLACK HEADS OR WHITEHEADS OR EVEN VISABLE PORES. NOW I HAVE EVERYTHING AND NOW OIL. DON'T BUY IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP WITH HORRIBLE SKIN IT SUCKS

Guest Sparkle*
Guest Sparkle*

Normally when my cycle comes around< I tend to break out. While using this product one new pimple tried to appear within a few days it went a way (very impressing). It keeps my skin controllable, product smells good & it's lite on my skin. The price could be a little better ($14.95 is more reasonable). The facial wash could be a little richer (thicker). The moisturizer could be less greasy looking (if u wanted to know where in the daytime/so it would be less noticable. Overall this is the best thing for me until I find something better.

Popular All-over treatments