NARS Bronzing Powder Reviews

Brand: NARS

NARS Bronzing Powder

Guest Heather
Guest Heather

Nars bronzer in Laguna is terrific for fair skin. No fake orange tones at all! People have complimented me when I wear it, which is only occasionally because I thought it was making my skin breakout. Today was the last straw for me with this bronzer. I didn't want to believe it was making me break out because I love the color so much. However, I got full-blown welts on my cheeks today. Luckily, I purchased this from Nordstrom (months ago), but they gave me my money back with no hassle. If you have acne-prone or sensitive skin, this is not the bronzer for you. Sad, but true. :(

Comments

It has a really pretty shimmer to it, gives me a natural golden glow. GREAT for contouring. Long lasting, doesn’t break me out. A lot of fall out. Too shimmery for an all over the face bronzer. I use this in 'Casino'� and I love it. I use this product for contouring and as a blush. If you're looking for an all over the face bronzer'I love and recommend 'Hoola'� by Benefit, a bronzer without the shimmer/ glitter stuff. My foundation powder is a little to light for me and the next shade is too orange, 'Hoola'� gives me just enough color to match my skin perfectly (and it doesn't break me out) I use it everyday.

Comments