Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion

Never Again

This is definitely NOT the moisturizer you want to be using for acne prone skin. The problem here is not the pricing ($40), or the fact that it made my face greasy- I can live with that. However, upon taking a look at the ingredients, I understand why it caused me to break out so often. Mildy Comedogenic in This Moisturizer : - Stearic Acid - Butylene Glycol - Talc - Tocopherol - Dimethicone (doesn't clog but forms a barrier and can trap dead skin on your face) Highly Comedogenic: - Cetearyl Alcohol + Ceteareth-20 (used in combination) - Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract (this is algae, which has a 5 on the comedogenicity scale) On a side note, it does contain retinol, which is good for the skin but if you are already using a topical retinoid, why bother putting more on your face from this moisturizer? Its unnecessary and may cause irritation. With all this said, this moisturizer can still work for some because not every ingredient causes breakouts on each individual person, but for me this is a big waste of money. Don't buy!

Great but Expensive

I actually really like this lotion i use it with the acne.org regimen. its the only lotion that i know for a fact hasnt caused any breakouts. I tend to get clogged pores with almost every lotion i use. I really enjoy using it but over time i feel like its going to break the bank so im hoping to find something similar but more pocket friendly. im not sure about resurface but i know its light weight and does a good job at moisturizing. The fact that is expensive for the amount of product you get is why it gets 4/5 stars.

Awesome

I use this after I apply their Acne Clearing Solution the 2 work wonders with each other! A little goes a long way (for both products) and make sure you really massage it into your skin. (Side note: they're a bit pricy but they last forever)

Popular Moisturizers