Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Great For Guys and Gals

This is a great choice and it works! It keeps you face looking matte and there is ZERO chance of the 10:00 am shine! I do like the fact that it's not heavy or over scented- but the white hue gets on my nerves a bit! The price is a bit spendy but with Murad.. His products work!

Comments

The best Mattifier bar none, did NOT break me out!

I have super oily skin, like after showering, it only takes 15 minutes for my skin to start producing oil. Out of all the mattifier moisturizers I have tried, this one works the best. Although it does not work 100%, it does a pretty damn great job. Without it, I would blot my face with toilet paper 10 times per day at work. WITH IT, I would only have to blot 3 times. NOTE: This product goes on white, and dries clear. DO NOT work it in. Apply a thin film and let your skin soak it in. If you wear foundation wait 15-30 minutes before applying. Also, consider wearing a pressed powder instead of a liquid foundation.

Guest flowermama
Guest flowermama

Doesn't cause break outs Controls shine Moisturizes and provides spf None really This is a great moisturizer as well as controlling oil and providing spf. This is the only face lotion I've tried that doesn't cause me to break out. I will say I still get a little oily during the summer, but no where near as if I went without it. During the winter I am matte all day. Great product.

Comments

- Oil control + moisturizer = unique - Doesn't seem to cause break outs - Not the miracle oil control product it's advertised to be, at least not for me. I'm beginning to wonder if those who sell/promote products also give them high praise on review sites where they can. As a real person with moderately oily skin, this really is no different than any other oil control lotion I've tried, other than it has a thicker consistency and is also a moisturizer I'm still oily an hour after using it, and pull out the blot sheets. I do wear make up. I'll use the rest of it, because I like having a product like this one filling my pores rather than straight make up... but I certainly don't find it to be an " I can't live without this" type lotion

Guest Obeguy
Guest Obeguy

Works well, with matte finish. Non-comedogenic. Good sunscreen with zinc. Cost Excellent stuff. I use it only for the top half of my face, which is the most oily. SPF also works great. Have had no sunburns since using this.

Guest RW
Guest RW

Along with the other products I use, this keeps my extremely oily acne prone skin shine free almost all day and it has spf 15. It also has anti-aging, skin calming, acne fighting ingredients. It has the consistancy of glue, making it somewhat hard to spread onto my face. It is also very expensive for a 1.7 ounce tube, but sometimes I can find a better deal at amazon. I just recently found a new tube there for $29.50, instead of the normal cost of $39.50. I used to have EXTREMELY oily acne prone skin, but I finally found a regimen that works very well for me to control this problem. In the evening, I wash my face with 2 pumps of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash for one minute, follow with SkinMedica acne treatment toner, allow to dry, then apply a pea-sized amount of PanOxyl 10% benzoyl peroxide gel to all oily, acne prone areas of my face. In the morning, I again use 2 full pumps of Neutrogena oil-free acne wash for one minute, followed again with SkinMedica acne treatment toner, allow to dry, then apply about a pea-sized amount of Murad oil-control mattifier spf 15. These products (Neutrogena oil-free acne wash, SkinMedica acne treatment toner and a physical barrier sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) were recommended for my skin type (oily, sensitive, pigmented, tight) in Dr. Baumann's 'Skin Type Solution' book and it has all worked very well for me.

Comments

This is the best oil-control moisturizer I have ever used (and I have tried pretty much ever other one out there!). I have pretty oily skin and it keeps me shine-free all day. Smells nice and has SPF 15. Bit expensive (but worth it) Great moisturizer for oily skin with added SPF 15

Popular Oily skin