Mother of Pearl Anti-Scar Cream Reviews

Mother of Pearl Anti-Scar Cream

TRY IT

I have used Murad, garnier, and neutrogena products designed to fade scars/marks from acne. All for 6 months or more, but NOTHING has worked so quickly and effectively. It has faded old a new scars quicker than I thought possible, in one or two months. And old scars that I've had for year and years, in 5 months or less. I don't use this on active acne because it doesn't seem to work well on it, but any scars it does wonders. I am very pleased with this product. And you don't need a lot, I use it almost daily (for 6+ months. I'm always getting new scars because my skin is very sensitive and I have moderately severe acne) and I haven't used even a quarter of the jar. I don't wash it off in 30 minutes though, I put a thin layer over any scars after I've washed my skin at night and leave it on over night. If any is left on in the morning it easily washes off. I couldn't find it in the store so I think I bought it off drug store (.) com or amazon. Mine came in a pink and white tub with a silver/gray cap and says "madre perla" on it. Keep it sanitary, wash your hands before using it or bacteria will get in the tub. It works most quickly with new scars, as soon as the pimple has healed start applying this nightly. I don't use it around my mouth often because it might break me out just around my mouth (not sure), but I can't even wear lipstick with out around my mouth breaking out. That's why I only gave it 4 stars, also because it doesn't heal active acne. I also use tea tree oil, salicylic acid, benzoyl 2%, apple cider vinegar, and an aztec mask (not all at the same time of course) and I recently started BC.

Guest Judy
Guest Judy

-terrible smell -clogs pores -difficult to wash off -expensive when you live outside the U.S. I got the cream a while ago. I tried it out immediately - and never again since. It smells so badly that I got a headache from it but "No pain, no gain" right? However, when I started washing it off after 30 min, I realized that the cream was stuck in my pores and it extremely hard to wash it off - i had to scrub my face with a wet towel... Since I haven't read a review like mine yet, I was wondering: Am I doing something wrong? I'd be happy about comments on that. Cheers!

Comments

#1 cream i had more acne than any one and cleared up blackheads and acne from face it just made my face dry for a day believe in this cream for better than proactive clean and clear and any other dumb facial

Comments

Lightens skin, evens skintone Fades marks SMOOTH texture Skin GLOWS Rinses off easily No down-time Skin left soft, not dry Heals actives quickly Has helped treat my stubborn jawline acne! as if. Ok: Concha Nacar de Perlop, Bleach Cream no. 3. 6 bucks at Walmart for 2 oz. Short list of ingredients, all effective. Let me put it this way: 9 years of acne and thousands of dollars into skincare, and the best mask I have used is this cheap 6 dollar cream. My average mask used to be $60 dollars per 2 oz. I only wish I had tried it sooner. Only been a week and my skin is now 90% clear. Yeah, that pretty much speaks for itself.

I agree. A ton of money down the drain. I used to use this from the time I was 16-24 then I ventured out looking for the next best thing, I always wondered why my skin was getting so bad. I am now going back to some oldies but goodies. The ingredients are make a perfect mask. It really helps cleanse the pores, brighten skintone and over time fade marks and discoloration.

Works! Can make your skin feel taut after applying, and i didnt want to put moisturiser over the top Its Also expensive in the UK Within only a few days and i could see the difference, its an absolue godsend.

Comments

Cheap. Pretty goopy. I had been fighting with my red marks for a long time and this product seems to work pretty well. I didn't use this alone, however. I used other products that also help with red marks but this pretty much sealed the deal. Along with the green tea St. Ives scrub (which reduces redness) and using Noxzea Deep Cleansing Cream (it's a face wash) as a mask, it's been very effective. I'd like to make a note that if you use this for let's say, three days in a row, you'll get a little white head but that's better than getting a huge red pimple. It can give you pimples but you NEED to use it in moderation. By that, I mean about 2 times a week. That's how long i've done it and i haven't broken out either. I'd recommend you leave it one for about 12 minutes then rinse off with cold water. I do recommend picking up the green tea st. ives scrub and the noxzema deep cleansing cream along with this to help with red marks.

Popular Over-the-counter