Miracle Care Pimple Eraser Reviews

Brand: Miracle Care

Miracle Care Pimple Eraser

Guest Bethany
Guest Bethany

easy application effective slight sting sometimes My face blew up in my early 20s, and the thing that finally cleared it all up was a combo of a tomato complexion bar and putting this product on about 3 times a day. Always loved how easy it was to use, just unscrew the cap and glide over face, no need for cotton pads or tissue. I actually did buy it at a chain drug store... can't remember where but they kept it in stock for a few years.

Comments

works quickly easy to apply dries fast not available in stores pricey (but it's worth it!!) I'm 21 years old with moderate acne. In the past I used pimple eraser and within 3 days my face was almost completly clear. After several months I foolishly decided it was too expensive and tried switching to a less expensive regimen. Ater a few weeks my skin was back to where I had started. I recently started using pimple eraser again and am having the same results as the first go around. I am now orering several at a time to save on shipping costs. I can't say enough good things about this product!

Comments

I've been using it for a little over a month and my skin looks and feels so great. Not only does it clear up and prevent new pimples, but it also clears up older marks. Can't buy it in the store. The bottle is a little bit expensive(but imo it's worth it) AWESOME product!! Worth trying.

Guest Dave
Guest Dave

Works quickly and simple to apply. Gives skin an even look once you get through the first phase of the top layer of damaged skin being removed. Helps prevent ingrown hairs due to shaving. A little pricey, but worth it. Not available in stores. It's the best acne medicine I have found since they quit making Listerex.

Guest April
Guest April

It removes the icky layers of skin very gently and doesnt take long to dry on face. makes face/pimples more red right after use (and for about an hour) I'm 21 years old with moderate acne. My skin tone has been really hard to get under control over the past years, and I persistently get those little tiny bumps that look horrible in the sunlight. I really have had success so far with Pimple Eraser. I'm only on my second week, so I can update in a few more weeks. My skin has shown some improvement, and the old scars are starting to fade. Even those little, stubborn bumps are starting to go away. Most of the time I only use this product at night because it does make everything more irritated (it ISSS glycolic acid). Every once and a while if i dont have work i will use it in the morning. Hope everyone finds this useful :0)

Popular Over-the-counter treatments