Michael's Naturopathic Skin Factors Reviews

Michael's Naturopathic Skin Factors

Great product

works fast reduces sebum all natural none I have suffered from moderate to severe acne + very oily skin for over 13 years. I have tried every OTC and Rx treatment save accutane out there. Acne really does a number on your self- esteem. I finally decided to throw out every product in my cabinet and try only all natural remedies. I use Skin Factor 3x a day with each meal and only use witch hazel on my face 2-3x a day and my acne has never been better. It isn't perfect but it is better than it ever was with BP, SA, or even using retinols. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne, including hormonal acne.

Comments

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Clear skin Easy to take Cheap Overall better skin None I had a goal to get clear skin by the time I turned 30 and with my 30th birthday only 3 weeks away Bragg's ACV has helped me reach that goal. 3 weeks ago I started using undiluted ACV as a toner in the am and pm after washing with Noxzema, I'm used to glycolic peels so it didn't really sting me. After toning with the ACV I use Cerave Moisturizing cream (the one in the tub, not the bottle with the pump). I tried to take it internally as well, but after doing that for a day and a half I just couldn't stomach it anymore. I noticed a difference overnight and within a week my skin was 90% clear. I couldn't use ACV on my body though as it was too harsh so I started searching for other internal supplements. 1 week ago I added Michael's Naturopathic Skin Factors vitamins to my routine, within 3 days my entire face was 100% clear and now a week later my body is completely clear. Not only do I not have any new blemishes, but all of my old ones have healed, my skin tone is even and looks moisturized, my skin looks and feels smooth and all of my blackheads are gone (even a big pitted one that I had had on the side of my nose for over a year!) I love that I can get both products for dirt cheap at my local health food store. Both Bragg's ACV and Skin Factors will always be a part of my regular routine from here on out.

Comments