Meladerm For Hyperpigmentation Reviews

Brand: Meladerm

Meladerm For Hyperpigmentation

A PRODUCT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.

I am African American and Meladerm completely got rid of all the unwanted blemishes, marks and darkened skin on my entire body. I have used it on my chest area, face, and back of my legs all with SUPERB results. A few years ago I used it after an unfortunate procedure that left dark marks all across my chest are. It was so bad I could not wear strapless tops or dresses. I used Meladerm every day twice a day for about 2 months and I can now wear any strapless dress or top. Most recently, I used a topical peel that left me with some darkened areas on my face and once again Meladerm saved the day. I recommend this product because it does not contain harmful chemicals but most importantly it works!!

Scam

Completely broke my skin out with little bumps and gave me worse huge acne bumps with scarring when I was hoping the product would be my miracle cure to lighten all my previous acne scars. Not even. Just sorry I bought 2 boxes. I don't know what is in this stuff. It is like it is almost toxic to my skin. No doubt about it. I even kept using it for 2 months two see if it was just the initial period. Now my face is so hideous I don't even want to let my husband see me at night without my makeup. It will take a year for all these scars to heal. I am going to a real dermatologist. No more do it yourself scams.

"Excellent"

For 7 years I have tried many products and spent tons of money on other products but nothing worked. I decided to try this and only after 2 weeks I'm seeing improvement. For my Mother to make a comment says alot as she's my worst critic. Definitely would recommend. I've already ordered my next bottle.

Amazing

After getting rid of my acne, I was left with dull, uneven skin tone. After using this for a month, I got compliments on my skin, after the second month I kept getting compliments. It brightened up my skin. The moisturizer is great too, it brightened up my skin, I love this brand.

Like a miracle...really

I was really self conscious about my acne scars but was also really skeptical of products such as this. I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and try it because it is truly amazing. In about six weeks I went from hiding my face to going out with no makeup on (and I hadn't done that in years). I wish I had taken before pictures to show because it was a really significant change. I'm about to order again. Try this stuff...you will NOT be disappointed.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I've been using meladerm for a few years now. I began using meladerm for pigmentation problem, which I came across after having my first child. During my pregnancy I was getting dark shadows in areas of my face and body, using meladerm it made my face even toned, generally brighter and just healthier. I use meladerm after the summer season to even out my skin tone as my tan starts to fade. I love this product because it naturally brightens the apprance of your face without being too abrasive to the skin unlike other products that help to even skin tones and textures this product helps to bring back the natural moisture we all need in our skin. Also I'd like to just mention they have a fantastic approach to their customer service, recently I had an order that didn't go as planned, they were happy to help, they put in a fantastic goodwill gesture too. Civant look after their customers. I can't mistake them, only thing I would say is I would be happier if they had a store in London.

Comments

PERFECT for acne scars and dry skin

As a woman of color with very sensitive skin, finding a product that actually works for my skin has always been a challenge. I'm still researching for an ideal cleanser, but I'll never switch moisturizes. Meladerm has literally transformed my skin. When I bought I only expected it to clear my acne scars...but it ended up clearing up everything else to. Dry spots, random discoloration, dark eye circles, etc. Within a span of two months I went from having people randomly recommending foundations to me, to having people tell me how gorgeous my skin is. :)

Results are obvious

"This product works, I have been using it for the past 3 months and results are obvious. My dark spots are about 40% lighter, but you have to use it with consistence. They are not completely gone but with regular use i will see a drastic result. This product will give you result but you have to use it regularly and with patience and don't forget to use SPF."

Comments

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE - INSANE BREAKOUT!

I used this product only in a vain attempt to perfect what I already had: good skin. I had 2 small PIH spots on my cheek that I wanted to fade away, and a scattering of spots on my chin (which never bothered me actually because it wasn't screaming directly in my face like forhead or cheek acne, you know). 3 weeks after using this product, my skin is the worst it's ever been in my entire life - for the 0.0000001 degree of (non-discernible) lightening it provided to each spot, it created 2 fresh new dark ones. I suffer from instant hyperpigmentation so when I get a pimple - it doesn't matter how big or small, it WILL leave a dark spot. When I spot a pimple on my face, I never even see the pimple itself (which only lasts for 2 - 4 days anyway), I see the dark spot I'm going to be left with for 2 - 4 MONTHS. Luckily, I had had pretty good skin before this horrific product and pimples were few and far in between which is the only reason my face was relatively clear. I thought it was suspicious that this thing essentially had 100% positive reviews which is simply shady especially on the internet. I am now convinced that it's simply marketing propoganda and best be assured that I will be posting my negative review on every forum, source and social media I can lay my hands on. Meladerm is the worst thing that ever hapened to my skin. And of course bogus '30 day guarantee' is bogus as if you try to contact them via phone, you get put on hold and then the line is cut on you. Of course.

omg realy i was depsperate to get healthy skin that is why im here in this site...im so atempted to one meladerm good thing i read your post...

i use it with acne.org products and works great

I just incorported this into my routine last month. I did get a few more breakouts in the first week but now my skin has adjusted and im actually seeing old scars fading away.

DISSAPOINTED

use meladerm for a whole month. I believed that meladerm will resolve my problem with small hyperpigmentation spots. However, no any results are shown. I do not recommend this product. It doesn't worth its money.

Guest Delmy
Guest Delmy

Works fast! Good moisturizer. Great product. Complexion completely better. Creates a good habit of using sunscreen everyday! You can only order online. You can NOT be out in the sun. (no tanning:( I hate writing reviews unless I really like the product or completely hate it. In this case I'm writing to say this product is AWESOME!! I have a moderate-severe acne and I'm currently using accutane. So I was left with the old dark spots and I decided to give Meladerm a try. I used a complete bottle and it changed my life. My scars and dark spots are about 70% better than what they used to b. They aren't completely gone but I believe one more bottle will do the job. I was skeptical of online products but this was totally worth the try. I think you should give it a try too! I promise it will work just b patient and strict with ur skin care routines. Good luck!

Guest Amanda
Guest Amanda

reduced my acne scars on my cheeks smells pretty good tightened my skin everywhere i put it pretty pricey, and you can only get it from them it works, but i only got through one bottle and i've noticed a good change but they arent all the way gone. my scars are set rather deep, so it's not pulling them up or filling them in, just changing the coloration from a pink/purple to the natural skintone of my cheeks. ordering a second bottle!

Guest Seán
Guest Seán

-Light weight (once applied, it wasn't noticeable) -Moisturising properties -Pleasant Odour -Worked very quickly -The only con is the packaging, it uses a special pump system to stop the cream coming into contact with air and oxidising. So you can't see how much cream is left in the dispenser. At first the price put me off but I've been using this product for just over 7 weeks twice-daily, and I've still got more to spare, and I had only purchased the 150ml one. My acne was moderately severe, but after being treated with Accutune, my acne was gone, but I was left with a lot of hyperpigmentation, but few actual scars. My face looks so amazing, everywhere I go I have to talk about this product because it's made me feel so much less self-concious. I've started using it on my chest now to treat some hyperpigmentation there.

Comments

None for me :( -It didnt work - did not lighten acne marks -it claims to lighten pigmentation in 2 weeks but it did nothing in that time for me - i used it for a month i think and it did nothing! try it, it may work for you but it did not work for me

Popular Over-the-counter