Medicine Mama Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm Reviews

Medicine Mama Apothecary Ultra Beauty Balm

Awesome

I use this as my primary moisturizer at night following PanOxyl Creamy Wash 4% BP and the Panoxyl Spot Treatment. I slather it on (although you don't need much) and It combats the dryness & flakiness from the benzoyl peroxide and helps with inflammation. I also use it on my lips, elbows and any other dry areas on my skin. When I wake up in the morning, most of the redness from my acne is reduced tenfold and after a few weeks my skin is looking clearer than it has in months. It's not a cure for acne, but it's helping reduce the effects and irritation. The Manuka honey, royal jelly, and beeswax ingredients have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, while the extra virgin olive oil acts as a carrier to help these ingredients penetrate the skin. I also think it may help the benzoyl peroxide from my spot treatment penetrate pores more easily. It takes about 15 - 20 minutes to sink in, so it's best to apply it at night if you are in a rush in the morning or wear a lot of makeup or have extremely oily skin. But it does give a "dewy" effect. This is a great product and it's worth a shot, especially if you have sensitive, irritated skin. The parts of my face that aren't affected by acne look glowing and healthy too.

Comments