Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup Reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup

Good to use without any treatment underneath.

Good coverage Smooth finish Easy to apply Interacts poorly with BenzaClin Before I started using BenzaClin I would have given this a better review but it really reacts negatively with my medication. The coverage is good and applies well with a sponge or fingers. Streaky with a brush. When I put it on over my BenzaClin it makes the medication burn and sting and it seems to separate or peel the medication in clumps off my skin.

Fake orange look!

Orange look Covers nothing I liked it at first, then it look orange just a few hours later. It didn't cover really. It just...sat there, ya know? It didn't mask my flaws like a foundation should. Not to mention, it's drying.

Broke me out terribly!

Long wearing Good coverage Goes on easily Broke me out Too pink undertones Waxy and clogs pores The title says it all, this foundation broke me out terribly. I don't think it was the only culprit but it definitely exacerbated the acne that I already had. I also found the tone overly pink for me even though the same tone (cameo) in another one of Maybelline's liquid foundations matches my skin perfectly. For someone who doesn't have acne issues it could be a good foundation. It is quite long wearing, though nothing like as long as 24 hours in my opinion, and it goes on easily and gives good coverage. But I would warn acne sufferers to stay away!

Great!

No breakouts Good coverage Long wearing No pump on bottle This foundation is great! The finish is a semi matte/can be dewier if you have oily skin. It gives excellent, pretty natural looking coverage for light scarring and redness. It's very breathable and lives up to its long wearing promises without getting cakey or greasy looking. It caused me no breakouts or irritation whatsoever. If you can find a perfect color match, this is a great drug store find!!!

Popular Foundation