MaxClarity Foaming Wash Reviews

Brand: MaxClarity

MaxClarity Foaming Wash

Guest Ashley
Guest Ashley

it cleared my skin wasn't too drying cheaper than some treatments I wish I could just run to the store and pick up some more when I need to. Yes, this product worked wonders for me. I love it!! I had been suffering from acne for years and this is the only product that worked for me. Not only did it get rid of all the pimples, but it also lightened up old acne marks. If I ever did get an occasional pimple, it would be totally gone in a day or 2. I got compliments on my skin every time I left my house, which I'd never gotten before. I'm sorry that a lot of you have experienced problems with costumer service. I have never had a problem, but.. I would like to say one more thing. It makes me so mad that some people think that just because it didn't work for them that this company is running a scam. Or that the product is absolute crap. You know, not everything works for everybody. For me, this product is simply amazing. My face really was flawless. But, for my best friend (who has the same skin type and the exact same skin problems as I do) it didn't work at all. Everybody is different and everyone's skin will react differently. When it comes to something like acne, I think its kind of a hit or miss deal. You just have to keep searching until you find what works for you. For those of you who think that this product is total crap just because it didn't work for you.. please get off your high horse and realize that the world does not revolve around you and your experiences. I'm sorry it didn't work, and I hope you do find something that will work for you. Proactive didn't work at all for me, but I do know a few people who it did work for. I would never say that that product is total crap and bash it. It does work for some. Bottom line: Yes, I would recommend this product. Try it. It might not work, but you know what? It just might be the miracle product you've been looking for. It was for me!

Guest steve
Guest steve

none terrible customer support I wanted to like this product. It was easy to use and seemed effective for the first month I used it. Then the foam dispensers malfunctioned,instead of foam,it turned to liquid,and sometimes nothing at all. I called customer service and they seemed to think it was my fault and wouldn't fess up that other folks were having the same problem. Eventually they shut down their website and now they say the problem is fixed. But wouldn't you think the company would have notified their former customers and try to make it right with them. The product isn't exactly cheap and I can't remember how many bottles I had to send back,only to have the replacements fail. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Comments

easy to use somewhat effective horrible bottle design drys skin REALLY BAD i was using this product for a few days and excited that my acne was clearing up, but i woke up one morning and my face was completely red, dry, itchy and a little puffy. Reason: i used too much of the face wash on my face because the bottle dispensed too much foam at a time... i couldn't properly control the amount of foam that came out and when too much came out, instead of washing it down the drain, i just put it one my face... now i have nasty red inflammation on my face and i have had it for 3 days now. the wash is fairly effective, but you should only buy this if you are willing to deal with the ridiculous bottle.. if you do buy it i hope you don't get the same rash that i did personally there are plenty of other acne treatments that can do the same for me with out inflaming my face..not worth it to me!!

Comments

Cheap Easy To use Works but then stops working Makes skin a bit irritated Defective Cans I tried this at first it seemed to be working so I continued.. after one month it stopped working on my skin and so it did nothing, my acne didnt get worse nor better it was just making my skin a bit irritated... and shiny. So I stopped. Things work for some and don't work for others. This didnt work for me.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

Keeps your skin clear. Easy to use. Does not bleach clothing. Keeps your face smooth. The foam does not dispense correctly leaving you to throw the can away. MaxClarity is a great acne solution.It is just that there is more foam in the can that does not come out!!!!

Guest Lexi
Guest Lexi

Easy to use Left skin so soft Saw results quickly Foam cans can be defective I received this product about eight weeks ago or more and was very skeptical of the product. I am happy to say that I am more than pleased with this product. I use more than the recommended amount of product religiously every morning and night, and witnessed results within the first four weeks. My skin has never felt softer and for the most part is clear. I went from having a dozen to two dozen blemishes/cysts/white heads to currently having 1! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a problem with acne. I used to dread going to work with these "things" all over my face, I would cake on layers of make up, and now I can leave the house without any foundation and concealer. I wish I could show you a before and after picture to demonstrate the difference this product has made. I feel more confident and happy with myself and I think others should try it as well!! =)

Comments

These products are soft and silky! The foam goes on great and feels nice after application. Ive noticed reduction in acne and redness, but ive been using it on and off. sensitivity around the eyes. i cant use all of the products together. If i use thier face wash, i need to use a different toner or treatment(vise versa) Its good but STRONG! If you have alittle acne like me, dont overdue it!!!

Comments

i got this for free because my moms friend works there (not everyone will have this pro) It worked GREAT for my skin. But its not just the foaming wash you need, its only a part of a set (exfoliating solution, spot treatment) foaming wash takes off your makeup and cleanses your face. I also have a mia cleanser and it works WONDERS for me. hmm... your skin might get a tiny bit dry, so make sure to have a moistrizer around the house. also, if you use the foamiing was by itself, for me it had no effect and looked like i was breaking out a little more. Max clarity foaming wash doesnt do much by itself, and might make you breakout a bit more. Bottom line, by the WHOLE set, not just the foaming wash and you'll be good to go! :) PLEASE NOTE: the price is not free for this product, however i have an advantage of getting them free, so please, dont follow my cost amount. happy trails to a clear new you!

Comments

For me? none. I gave it a fare shot for quite a few months but this product is not worth the price. It made it a little better for a while and then it made my acne worse. Way worse. The cans suck. I had to keep throwing them out after just a few weeks! Don't buy it. It will be a waste of your time and money.

Comments

Foam goes on quick and easy, comfortable. Cheap Leaves your skin shiney. Stops working after about 2 weeks, then acne comes back stronger. Customer Service is terrible... Do not buy this product. It stops working after the first 2 weeks, and their customer service reps are ridiculous and wont take no for an answer... Bottom line, this product does not work!!!

Guest lm
Guest lm

It works! it is the only thing that HAS EVER worked for me. I have used for about 9 months now. It does not even dry my skin. Although I do use a moisturizer. I am eternally grateful for this product. I have had acne tor 20+ years, until 9 months ago. Can does not last 3 months. It does dispense too quickly. Need to be careful or you will waste quite a bit. Cans are prone to dispense poorly or break. Can does not deliver last of product. As you can see my only complaints are with the can, not the product. Although the cleanser does run out first. It should come in a larger size than the other two. Give it a try.

Guest Jeanne
Guest Jeanne

Overall worked good No drying out of skin Combo. of BP and Salicylic acid is great for treatment The Cans! would give a four rating except for cans... My teenage son used this product. Nothings a miracle,but he did have very good improvement. Only problem is the cans!! The cans delivery system is kind of like whip cream cans. I would say with every can he had that about 1/4 was left because the can was out of pressure. Customer service was good and sent a new can for free, but again did the same. Also, the cleanser runs out first before other products. I would have otherwise recommended this, except for cans, and at the price,you don't want to waste or run out. The combo of BP and Syslycic acid is good for acne. I think we will try Acnefree for Sensitive Skin. Trying to get him to try Zinc but he is not a good pill swallower. Also heard about lavender oil on this sight(reviews) May have him try that....

Guest emma
Guest emma

clears acne softens skin it works doesn't dry light foam delivery program cans can break overall i like this product. it did help me. i did not get random blemishes and breakouts. however the supply they give you does not last long enough. it did not dry out my skin which is a major issue that i have with most non foam cleansers. however, they don't supply enough of the cleansing foam. though this is mainly because it is an infomercial product. i decided not to continue using it just because of they did not send enough of the product and then i would have too much of the toner and treatment and not enough of the cleanser.

Comments

No Pros on this product!!! It sucks!! No customer service!! Product does not work!! False advertisment!! Dry and flakey on your face!! Half way through the can stops working!! Please beware. I recently ordered this product thinking that this would be the end to all my acne problems. According to the commericals I was very influenced to order so I did. As soon as I received the product I immediately began using it. I have yet to see any results!!! As a matter of fact this product break me out even more. The first week I got new huge white heads and pimples on my face and neck as a results of using the product and it has not cleared up the old acne. I said I would try it another week maybe it will work, but no the same thing. Now my face looks even worse than it did before I started using the product. I hate that I ever even started using this mess. So, like anyone else I called customer service to my surprise the paper work that came with my order listed the incorrect number. Everytime I called it would say your call can not be completed as dailed. So, I went on the interent and obtain a different customer service number. I was kept on hold so long. I just hung up and took matters in my own hands. I was enrolled in the autoship program, but I hadn't used the product 30 days yet, so I knew they would try to charge my credit card again, so I called my bank reported it lost, and got a new card with a new number. Dumb fools will not charge me again for this mess. As far as the 30 money back I will just count my lost because the hassle of trying to get my $26 dollars back is not worth it. So disgusted and angry!!! I know different product work different for different skin types, but this is outrageous!!!!

Comments

Light, cleared my skin VERY drying, and the foam stops coming out, like the cans are defective and you are left with full cans you can't use! It cleared up my skin, not all the way but maybe 80% but it was VERY drying and if i got it onto my neck, my neck would be red and scaly. For some reason all the cans seem to be defective and end up not working halfway in, so you are left with cans of stuff you cant use! and NO i didnt do anything wrong, I know how to squirt foam out of a can! :P Its worth a shot, but be prepared if it doesnt work for you, to cancel. and that usually means harassment from sales people. But its their job ya know.

Guest Jessica
Guest Jessica

The system is simple and easy to use. Dries out skin. Horrible customer service. Ruined my towels It does not work. My acne cleared a little bit for the first two weeks, then it got worse. I started getting at least two new pimples a day, huge ones that would turn into white heads (I usually don't get this type of acne). They were so embarassing, I couldn't even cover it with make up. MaxClarity advertises "NO IRRIATION" but it totally dried out my skin and left my face super flakey. Also, I don't know what's in that stuff, but it completely ruined my towel with bleach stains all over it. So if you try MaxClarity, be sure to dry your face with a white towel, but I strongly do not reccommend this product!

Guest Tessa
Guest Tessa

Cleard skin for the first week After the first week or so the skin dried Acne got worse after the first couple of weeks If you don't get the every month plan, it's 40 bucks! Is I wouldn't use this product ever again! I thought it work like a charm, the drying of my skin was horrendoues! I looked like I got a really bad sun burn and my skin was peeling! My acne got worse when I woulnd't use Max Clarity for a day a two, so my acne never got a chance to clear up and leave my skin!

Guest Marie
Guest Marie

Relatively inexpensive Tiemly shipping Poor customer service The bottles stop funtioning with half the contents in it The night foam is extremely drying Very difficult to cancel the order The wash finishes long before the other 2 products Like EVERY acne product i have ever used, it worked for about 3 months and then stopped working Max clarity foam has been very disappointing. It is like all the other infomercials that make huge promises with slick ads but just doesnt deliver. It stopped working just like Proactiv. But proactiv was gentler on the skin and left my skin in better condition

Guest Cassie
Guest Cassie

clears skin fast, love the foam system, best acne system i have ever used by far!! the 3 oz bottles aren't big enough to last the 60 day, more like 1 month supply. I absolutely love maxclarity! I have tried almost everything out there and this is the best i have came across. I used Proactiv for about a year prior to finding out about Maxclarity and it never made my skin look as good as Maxclarity has. I noticed results within 2 wks of using Maxclarity. You do need to use it as it says in the morning and at night though....but I Highly recommand it and will never use any other acne line! =)

Comments

The product is very mild, but very effective. OMG....It is my duty to let everyone know what my experience was. Canceling the order was an ordeal. I canceled the order, but then was told that I was being shipped another and they could not stop this. I was o.k. with that and thought that was it. Then I was charged again, but this time it was for an order I was never charged for. I spent 45 minutes on the phone waiting for the to figure this out. Then I was told that I would not be billed.....HOWEVER...that was not all. I was assured that I would not be billed anymore and that I did not have to cancel my debit card. On 12/23 I saw 2 pending transactions for $9.95. I had to wait until Monday to call since no one could do anything since they were pending. I then called Monday and was told that since they had not billed me for shipping and handling. Therefore, I now have another billing from this company. When I was assured the last time from a supervisor that nothing else would debit my account??? IN ALL.... if you are willing to spend time on the phone getting different excuses and have no problem with someone debiting your account as they wish then go ahead and order this product. I forgot to mention...the foam towards the end comes out as liquid!!! So you think your getting the whole 30 or 60 days and your NOT! That was disappointing as well....

Guest J
Guest J

worst product ever! Ever since using this product, acne problem got worst. On top of that they sent next item even before the next item delivery day. I didn't even have full 60 days of trial period as they promised - only about 30days or so. To receive the credit, I had to call several times again and again and the rep told me some $ amount, but I received much less than the promised amount. The rep. doesn't even know what they're talking about. Don't waste your time and money. This is worst company I've ever dealt with.

Popular Cleansers/Washes