Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation Reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation

Guest Ruth
Guest Ruth

-doesn't look heavy, but covers well, can layer how much you want -never turns orange (common with skin prone to acne) -matte finish -fast and easy to use, easy to take with you to re-use - doesn't actually absorb oil (but other Mary Kay foundations do) love the product as it's so easy, and my skin goes orange with practically anything liquid. wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, no matter what skin type.

Guest Stephanie
Guest Stephanie

-makes skin look smooth -lightweight -none! I love this foundation. I also use Mary Kay concealer under it, and my skin tone looks a lot smoother than it actually is when I use these products. I do have some acne, and this foundation doesn't seem to irritate my skin at all. I love it! Regarding one of the past reviews: There's a new cover on it, and you can twist it shut so it is travel-friendly now!

Comments

very lightweight, evens skin tone pretty well, gives a beautiful glow to the skin, clean application, quick to put on, rarely need touch-ups during the day doesn't cover semi-faded acne scars very well, pricey, the brush can be a little irritating when applying the powder, can be hard to get into crevices or around the eyes I really do like this mineral foundation. I was 100% acne free when i started using, and now it's a few weeks later and i haven't had any breakouts. The only warning about this product is aimed at those who have sensitive skin. The brush applicator can be a little harsh/ irritating when applying the powder. Even when i take great care to be soft, i still find the brush to be uncomfortable. MK suggests kind of tapping the brush lightly on your face. I tried just "wiping" the powder on with the brush and i came out with a sort of muddy looking face. So be careful whilst applying the powder if you are sensitive to breakouts. I also use MK's medium-coverage liquid foundation around my eyes and to touch up the spots the powder didn't conceal as well as i like ;) Oh, and be aware that it's not very travel friendly, so maybe find a liquid foundation you can tote around. good luck!!

Guest Sima
Guest Sima

-> lightweight -> natural -> color blended perfectly with my skin tone -> lasted all day, no touchups required. -> pretty pricey. this is a great powder. its kind of like the product in between the drugstore and the department store. i loved this powder, but it was a little too expensive for my taste.

Guest whitney
Guest whitney

Great coverage, natural looking, amazing for sensitive skin price Every makeup broke me out i have extra sensitive skin. Even other mineral makeups would break me out and my skin would itch within minutes of putting it on. But MK loose mineral makeup looked great and never broke me out. And it actually gave me the coverage i Needed (i had red skin from old acne products). I used it up quickly at first but the more I use it the less i need to so I say it's worth the money. Plus you can get it cheaper on ebay once you know your shade

Popular Powder