Mary Kay Clearproof Acne Treatment Gel Reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Mary Kay Clearproof Acne Treatment Gel

Guest Rachel
Guest Rachel

Gets rid of acne FAST nice smell dries skin Ok i used to have bad acne i had little bitty pimples all over my forhead bleack head everywhere around my nose and just it was bad But then i used this bacause i saw it in my moms makeup bag and i saw it had BP in it so i was like Hey may as well give it a shot and i put it on and the next day saw a diffrence after using it about a month i had almost no acne left and i do now and personally i like the smell and its just amazing go get it Now

Guest Christi
Guest Christi

WORKS WONDERS!!! None really. Once your skin is used to BP, you're good...don't neglect to moisturize. This is the best BP I have ever used. My skin cleared in two weeks but you must keep it up, or they come right back...

Guest Kelsey
Guest Kelsey

clears up spots overnight before i started using MK acne gel, i usually had a 5-8 pimples on my chin, 1 under my nose, 1-2 on my cheeks, and 10 on my forehead. A month later, I only have one itty bitty pimple on my forehead! (I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser once a day followed by MK acne gel 2x a day.) Pimples come back as soon as you stop using it. Drys out skin when mixed with sun. A great product, the BEST I've found! Zaps pimples away immediatly.

Popular All-over treatments