Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner 3 Reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner 3

Guest Rene
Guest Rene

It is very good product,it helps to get rid of pimples,blackheads etc.It helped me with acne scars and discoloration on my forehead,I use it twice a day after washing my face.I put emmolient moisturiser for the night time.I see a noticable improvement in my skin's texture,whats more:this product saved me a lot of money,because I don't need to do any microdermabrasions,acid peels which I used to do before I found this product:) No cons:) I would recommend this toner to everybody wjho has acne,bleakheads,acne scars and oily skin,just remember to use emmolient moisturiser and you will see dramatic results:)

Comments

-Reduces Acne Size -Helps control breakouts -Burns abit I've been using this for over 2 years and it's worked great up until about 2 months ago. I figured my skin was just getting too used to it so I stopped using it for awhile and resumed and it's working great again. So make sure not to over use it. It does have abit of a tingle to it but I figure that's it working.

Comments

-dries out pimples very fast -clears the skin and prevents breakouts -only thing that worked with all my pimples -stingy when being applied on skin -needs moisturizer -a bit expensive but worth it i have had the worst break out 2009, and tried everything but did not work at all. this is the only toner that i have used which cleared and dried out my pimples it is also great to prevent break outs

Guest Erro
Guest Erro

light enough to use all over face to prevent breakouts must use a good moisturizer with the best product I've tried. My skin is awesome with this. Very soft and clear. Nothing works better.

Guest Callie
Guest Callie

It does work. It does have a strong smell of alcohol, though to me that just makes it seem like it's strong enough to work. And, I don't mean to sound like a spoiled brat here, but while I know it's expensive my aunt buys mine so I don't know just how expensive. It works, however for me it seems my skin built up some stupid immunity to it. It still works a bit, but now it only gets my acne down to moderate/moderate light instead of getting rid of the acne completely, but it still works better than anything else. Also, the dryness some people are describing can be taken care of with another Mary Kay product (I think they're meant to go together, though I'm not sure). It's a moisturizer called Velocity, which though it's also expensive, lasts a long time.

Guest Lee
Guest Lee

Great product! It is gentle yet attacks the acne full force. Zaps the zits! Makes my face feel clean and not too dried out and red. The price. Mary Kay isn't the least expensive around but it sure works. I guess ya get what ya pay for in a product like this one. I would totally recommend this toner to anyone. Men and women can both use it as it's not too fragrant to where a man wouldn't like it. I haven't found anything else that works as well as the Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner and I have been using it for YEARS! I like to try new things but keep coming back to the Mary Kay.

Guest Sarah
Guest Sarah

It dried up my blemishes and my blemishes looked lighter. It feels really dry if you don't use a moisturizer, but then again, I think that's the whole point. Oh, and the smell...smells like chemicals! If you want to get rid of blemishes, or at least make them less noticeable, then you should use the Blemish Control Toner as an option. But this should be used daily - I forget to use it a lot so I still have to use makeup on certain areas...haha...

Comments

very good on blemishes, dries them really quickly dries a lot! this is a very good product to use, it gets rid of pimples fast. it does dry a lot so ony put it on your pimples. DON'T OVER USE IT ! your skin will look horrible.

Popular All-over treatments