Mario Badescu Drying Cream Reviews

Brand: Mario Badescu

Mario Badescu Drying Cream

just so so

if you feel you are about to have a cystic acne, applying this overnight reduces the inflammation but doesnt totally get rid of it. if its full blown cystic acne, does very little to improve it. directions say you need to apply it just like you would moisturizer but i really cant stand the smell so i just use this as spot treatment. not really crazy about it. its just so so..

K_A
It's not meant to treat cystic acne, it's for under surface bumps.

Yep!

I adore this stuff. It's the only thing that helps my hormonal cysts in two days or less. Left on overnight (with a little icing, that always helps my cysts shrink) it seriously reduces size and diminishes redness. I get chemical burns and scaly brown skin from BP spot treatments now that I'm using a retinol product, and the drying cream (which uses mainly sulfur) is a godsend. It even flattened a nasty red cyst that randomly came up on my back, the hardest ones to kill in my experience. Excellent spot treatment for adult hormonal acne!

Comments

Smelly and sticky, but helps

I love Mario Badescu products, but this one wasn't my favorite. I think it does help your acne, but it's a little difficult to find a time where you can actually wear it. So here are the good things about it: 1. It helps dry up acne (not in a day or a few hours, because that doesn't exist y'all), but it actually does shrink the size of that bad boy 2. it has some color to it, so it can help cut down on some redness if you have any. So that's all the good things, on to the bad: 1. This product smells and it smells pretty bad. I can smell it even after I've put foundation and powder over it, which brings us to 2. this stuff doesn't dry, or it doesn't dry fast enough (like even after 2-4 mins) so just know that when you put your makeup on you're gonna spread this stinky mess all over your face 3. this is not an acne concealer, it's not smooth, it's kind of grainy, this is not going to blend into your skin, you can still see it girl! 4. is the same as 2, but it messes with your foundation and can make it blotchy. Overall I would say this product is a flop, but it actually does help surface pimples, it's not going to prevent them, but it can shrink them. The Mario Badescu drying lotion is 100X (ok maybe 75X better) than this and you put it on at night, when no one will see or smell you, so don't waste your money girl, leave this at the store.

I use it at night or around the house...never under make up BC despite the directions I knew that would never look right
K_A
It's not meant to be worn under your makeup, I don't put it on before my makeup anyways. I put it on as a treatment at night.

Dries and clears up acne Helps fade red scars Lasts a long time None I absolutely love every Mario Badescu product I've tried. The drying cream is a must have for me. It is the only thing that has helped to clear up my shoulders, back and chest. My skin is almost completely clear. Just use a little tab on pimples and red marks right after the shower, then I use moisturizer so I don't get too dry. I also dab it on the same spots before bed. It's great!

Comments

none noticed felt like it broke me out a little on my cheek didn't help cysts I broke out with a bunch of cysts on my jawline this did nothing for them. felt like i got more whiteheads and cysts. was part of a three product package: drying cream, drying lotion, and buffering lotion...would day the drying and buffering lotion had the most effect but dried the hell outta my chin and looked horrible...try something else...

Comments

Doesn't stain pillow cases, worked really, really well at first, easy to use. Like diaper paste. It's thick and white. While it worked better than anything else for the first couple of weeks, it seemed to stop being effective. I was using this in conjunction with the other skin care products recommended to me by Mario Badescu. I am really into natural stuff and found that a lot of the other products had ingredients I avoid. While my skin cleared up fast and looked great, after awhile I started getting some pimples again. I wonder if it is because I stopped using the other products and only continued using this one. It's better than almost anything else I've tried, but it's not perfect.

Guest tiffany
Guest tiffany

isn't heavy on your skin doesn't dry out your skin inexpensive this stuff is the best product mario badescu makes. i went from very moderate to severe acne with my pregnancy and not only does it work on healing cysts and white heads but it's also safe and doesn't have a BILLION ingredients. it even helps fade red marks and overall lighten the appearence of dull tired skin. by far the best part is that i went from severely dry skin (using proactiv) to barely needing a moisturizing using this cream. LOVE IT!

Comments

Gentle. Easy. Effective. Fast. Cheap. Doesn't harm the skin. Reduces pimples fast. I love this product. I have been using it for a week and I can already tell I will be buying this over and over again. It even worked on a cyst! I would get this if I were you ;)

Popular Spot treatments