MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation Reviews

Brand: MAC

MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation

Really don't like this.

Strongly do not like. this is litterally engraved into your face and almost impossible to get off. It gets into your pores and stays, and is hard to get out with even a makeup remover, and facial cleanser, you would have to go multiple times and there would still be some on. It cakes on to your face and is sticky. Also, when you put it on, you cannot leave it on for more then 2 seconds without rubbing it in or there will be a glob of foundation on your face that will not move anywhere.

DO NOT BUY

This foundation possibly the worst foundation to use if you have acne prone skin. Anyone I've heard talking about this foundation (in person and on reviews) has said it broke them out badly, including myself. It has so many comedogenic ingredients and is so long wearing that you almost always would go to bed with some still on your face even after scrubbing.

Full coverage product

all day wear flawless look a dry product I used this product for about 6 months. At first i fell in love with it because it was a flawless look when the makeup artist applied it to me. It definitely is all day wear, i could take a nap in it and seriously would look the same when i woke up. Only thing is this product is dry... I tend to cry on movies and certain ocassions and it will leave streaks down your face. Yup not cute, then you definitely have to wash it all off because theres no way to touch up. Other than that i loved this product for a while, and i have oily skin so it worked with me. I moved on from this product only because im still looking for a more natural foundation for my skin.

Guest natalia
Guest natalia

Full coverage, matifying, long lasting, btw, NEW FORMULATION no spf so it didn't cause me to break out, Ingredients, make sure to read up on it, heavy cake if you have combo skin use a little don't need to much Good but not an everyday make up but its way better then the studio fix (which cause me to break out) herd it had alcohol

Popular Foundation