Lush Grease Lightning Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Grease Lightning Cleanser

Made my skin worse

I don't know but maybe could be sensitive to some ingredient in this product, when I use it on my skin it feels like it creates a barrier and doesn't allow my skin to breath. When I use it on spots at night, the spot is red and hurts when I wake up. Did not work at all for me. It's a shame because I really like Lush and their other products.

Comments

Calms redness and provides a barrier

I received a sample of this from Lush and ended up buying a bottle. Although it does not completely get rid of the pimple, I use it more for calming the redness and drying up the spot, which it works really well at doing. I apply to a picked pimple and it instantly creates a barrier which works well when applying makeup to a just popped pimple. I do 1 squirt on my palm and then use a Q-tip to apply as a spot treatment.

Not strong enough

When I was using this at the time I had pretty moderate acne with some small cysts. I used it as a spot treatment and used up half of the bottle up an was ehh about it. For me it was ok didn't irritate my skin but didn't really do much for my spots. I felt like it took forever for the pimples/cysts to go away when using it. The only thing I liked about it was that it made my spots less red. But other than that it wasn't great for me.

Comments

Works amazingly well for my combination type skin

A little background on my skin: I am 24 and have had acne since I was ~10. My face is very oily in spots and then very dry in others. I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide. Product review: this has made my face completely clear. My face isn't crazy dried out either. I use this all over my face after I wash with Lush's herbalism face wash and any time my face feels oily. My skin's texture is so much better; I love this stuff

Amazing spot treatment

works quickly smells nice gentle, but powerful I always use this right after washing my face and using toner. I picked up a free sample when making other purchases, and am SO glad I did. It helps to reduce/get rid of pimples in just a couple of days, and can stop a forming pimple in its tracks. On deep, painful pimples, it takes a couple of days to diminish, but eases the pain and speeds up healing. It works best when applied to a clean face with freshly washed hands or a Q-tip, otherwise you're not doing yourself much good. I like the sample sized pot it came in because I can control exactly how much I get out, and will get that refilled when I run out instead of buying the pump container. I love that a tiny bit goes a LONG way, it smells great, and has no harsh chemicals or non-vegan ingredients so it's good for sensitive/delicate skin.

Comments

alittle goes a long way smells good dries up oil keeps big grease zits from getting bigger when you start getting low it becomes hard to pump doesn't (for me) get rid of pimples I bought this after falling in long with Dark angels. I was hoping it would get rid of the zits i have, sadly It didn't. BUT It did control my bigger zits from getting worse and made them go away faster. My mother uses this also and loves it saying when she does get zits this gets rid of them right away for her. note: Make sure your fingers are clean! I mean it! if you don't it defeats the point of putting this on. If you cant then put it on a sponge and use a q-tip.

Guest Sophie
Guest Sophie

Contains natural ingredients as opposed to other chemical treatments Good for sensitive skin- Aloe vera soothing on skin Vegeterian and Vegan Really reduces spots dramatically overnight and reduces inflammation Only need a little bit and goes a long way- value for money Needs to ideally applied at night before bed and morning. Better for individual spots. A brilliant natural spot treatment which goes a long way!

Popular Liquid