Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water

Only product that actually helps with redness

Been using this for about two years. I tried switching to the tea tree water, but it didn't work as well as this did. Such a wonderful toner and the spray bottle dispenses the product beautifully. I use this twice a day after washing my face and it helps clear up the little red bumps on my chin and forehead. Redness is immediately calmed down upon spraying onto my face and it keeps my skin feeling smooth all day. This also helps with controlling my excess sebum for a few hours. I personally love the smell.

Love, love, love

I've been using this paired with Lush's ultrabland cleanser and I can honestly say that I will not be using any other toners ever again. Every single one I've tried has eventually caused me to breakout or dry out. This stuff doesn't and it's fantastic. Especially after using the cleanser to just get that last bit of makeup/dirt off. Brilliant stuff.

Amazing!

This stuff is great! I use this after I use the Dark Angels cleanser. You just spray this refreshing water all over your face and let it sit. Then apply moisturizer afterwards. This toner water balances my skin and REDUCES REDNESS from my acne. Now that I have been using LUSH products my skin is clearing up, so I don't even have to worry about redness too much anymore.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments