Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Reviews

Brand: Lush

Water (Aqua), Sea Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Fragrance, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Love, love, love

I've been using this paired with Lush's ultrabland cleanser and I can honestly say that I will not be using any other toners ever again. Every single one I've tried has eventually caused me to breakout or dry out. This stuff doesn't and it's fantastic. Especially after using the cleanser to just get that last bit of makeup/dirt off. Brilliant stuff.

Comments

Amazing!

This stuff is great! I use this after I use the Dark Angels cleanser. You just spray this refreshing water all over your face and let it sit. Then apply moisturizer afterwards. This toner water balances my skin and REDUCES REDNESS from my acne. Now that I have been using LUSH products my skin is clearing up, so I don't even have to worry about redness too much anymore.

Comments