Lush Aqua Marina Reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Aqua Marina

Worst cleanser for acne prone skin

I started using this product when I had pretty bad red/ inflamed moderate acne. I had a mix of whiteheads and some cysts. I researched into lush and decided this one would be a good match and so did the employees because how sensitive and calming it is with the calamine. Boy was I wrong! I used this for a week and looking back now that was the worst thing I could of used to wash my face! Every time I used it I always felt a film over my face like it wasn't washed off fully. Even with a toner it still felt like there was a residue left over. This product clogged my pores and created two big cysts on both of my checks, at the time I didn't really know what was causing the bad break out. I found out that it was the cleaner and I returned it to Lush. The ONLY positive is was it made my skin less red, so if you have really red skin without mild/moderate acne maybe try a sample of it. My skin is a lot better since then but the one thing I can say is I wish I never used this because it was such a terrible product my acne/oily/sensitive skin!

Comments