Lumiport Dermastyle Light Treatment Reviews

Brand: Lumiport

Lumiport Dermastyle Light Treatment

Guest Adrienne
Guest Adrienne

Easy to use, small, no chemicals involved expensive Overall I find this device works for my acne. I'm 40 yrs old so my acne isn't as bad as it was when I was young, but if I am getting a bad one I use the Dermastyle and I really think it shrinks it more quickly than if I left it alone. I also use it with 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Guest Shannon
Guest Shannon

It works for some of my acne. The acne actually shrink. It's small that you can bring it with you whenever you go. Doesn't seem work for all of my acne. It's an affordable price. At least it works for me on few of my big bumps. I've tried almost everything on both prescriptive and over-the counter products, even including the antibiotics. None of them work for me so far.

Guest Trey
Guest Trey

Simple to use and seems to be very effective as preventative care, as well as helping some deep pimples heal sooner. I use the blue light to prevent and treat pimples and occasionally the purple. Because it's light-based, there are no reactions. Small area of tip means a long time to treat your entire face. The red light doesn't reduce inflamation for me as descirbed. The up-front cost is high, but it's a one-time thing and so equivalnet to topical solutions over a year to two. I like combining a Zeno zap and then 5 minutes with the Lumiport's blue light-- my cystic pimples stop growing and usually are mostly healed in two days. If you can be consistent and have the time, the Lumiport seems best as a pimple preventer.

Popular Light