Loma Lux Acne Pill Reviews

Brand: Loma Lux

Loma Lux Acne Pill

Works for Me

I've been on a quest for an acne product that works for me. I finally found Loma Lux AcnePill online. I've been using it for a month now and have gotten GREAT results. What a relief to be 98% acne free. I started noticing improvements the first week. I just take 2 pills a day. It somehow works internally to clear my skin. My skin feels and looks good now.

Guest Sam
Guest Sam

I have mild acne and oily skin and i am 15 years old. I used luma lux acne pill and it didnt even work its a waste of money...like the doctor who made it he is a retard and a cheater he rips people off. dont use this product unless your crazy your just wasting money and dont even go to the dermatologist who made this pill. i went to him like 5 times and he didnt even do anything to my acne..I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BUY IT IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Erin
Guest Erin

I got a rash above my eye after 1st day of use. I continued to take not connecting the 2. It is pretty bad now, the bottle says to discontinue use if you get a rash. This has never happened to me before. I wanted this to work so bad but this rash is nothing I can continue to put up with in the hopes that it will subside. I hope you have better results.

Guest Britt
Guest Britt

I like that the product is all natural. Most oral acne treatments I have used I have no idea what I'm putting in my body. I have been taking the pill faithfully for 5 days and I think I see mild improvement. I ordered the product after I had been on cephalexin/keflex for about 6 months and it stopped working. Insta-acne appeared. I ordered this in a desperate plee.. I like the product but I think I want to see quicker results. I feel that I am still having new acne pop up each day, while other parts of my skin are clearing up. Is it just cleaning out my system? I'm going to continue to be faithful with the pill. I'll let you know how it goes... (keeping my fingers crossed)

Guest Rebecca
Guest Rebecca

The most important thing about this is that there are no side effects and this is important if you are to take this continually. Secondly it does work but you need to remember to take it. I have skipped a day or two and have seen pimples surface. For something you need to take continually it can get pricey. The website often have specials. Buy 2 get 2 free is on right now. That is a good deal so look out for those!! It cleared 70% of my skin! I found that combining it with a contolled high fiber diet has cleared my skin to 99.9%. Consuming a high fibered diet (all-bran and colon cleanse), stopping prossed foods, together with Loma Lux has worked a treat. I've always been told it was my hormones causing my skin issues but it was NOT. I've seen numerous dematologists over 15 years. All presciptive drugs did not work and had bad side effects.The body gets rid of toxins in a variety of ways - the colon being the main one to do this function. The largest organ in the body is the epidermis - yes the skin! And it's job is to excrete waste products from the body. If the colon has too many toxins (which I believe are from modern processed foods) then it'll use the skin to get rid of them usually effecting the face and back. The aim is to go to the bathroom (no.2's) regularly. Take Loma Lux, stop processed foods, eat fresh foods and have a very high fiber diet and I promise you your skin will gleam!!

Guest Milly
Guest Milly

The pill works...The only reason I do not give it a 5 score is because I have not been constant. NONE!!! I took Loma Lux for a short period of time a few months back, I stopped because I was not constant... But, what I did find amazing even though I was not being consistent with the pill the first week of me taking it i was seeing results. I actually started again on taking them due to my sudden brake outs again that I cannot control at the momment. This time I got myself one of those pill day cases so, I keep track and make sure i am taking my vitamins as well as Luma Lux pills... I have a wedding to attend this weekend so, hope I am clear by then... There were a few questions about why we should chew the pill. Here is the answer why, hope it helps... For best results, chew the tablet slightly and allow it to dissolve in your mouth. By chewing the tablet instead of swallowing the tablet whole, the ingredients are more quickly and easily absorbed into your bloodstream. You will, however, still see results even if you choose to swallow the tablets whole.

Guest spartan117
Guest spartan117

I chew 3 pills in the morning and significally contols oil on my face. 5th day using it and my face looks alot better: less swelling, less pimples, smoother skin. A little expensive but around the same price as proactive or any regimen. If you're willing to cough up 30$ a month then get this product.

Guest Mary
Guest Mary

Product started working in the first few days. I started taking it two years ago and had complete resolution of acne. Stopped for about 6 months and acne returned quickly. Just started it back up a month ago and face was perfect within 3 days. I really don't see any. Acne is caused by different things in different people. IF the ingredients in loma lux address a particular individuals acne, then it is going to work and work well!

Guest boO
Guest boO

U gotta chew them. I usually take my dosage when I wake up in the morning, and chew them. I took those pills before but I was swallowing them. I decided to start taking them again .after I read that it takes a while to see results. time, I guess. It's my 11th day and I see a li. improvement.So happy. I think it will work. I feel it!!!

Comments

As of now im using this pill for a week and nothing change, but still hoping to see a good results!... Is this really working if you chew it? because i used to swallow 2pills with water. Please let me know which is better to do!Thanks! None at the moment

Guest Kim
Guest Kim

It has really worked well, so far. After I had to stop BP products due to a sudden allergy, my face became a mess and NOTHING worked (for 6 months)to clear it. After about 7 weeks it has almost cleared totally. I hope it continues. It does take a long time to start working. After 7 weeks, I am just now starting to see noticeable results. And there's nothing to say you have to chew them, but I have been. It's definitely worth a try and very simple to use.

Guest maria
Guest maria

My adult acne would show up periodically in the form of a pimple and seep for over a week. Tetracycline worked butI did not want to be on an antibiotic indefinitely so quit taking it. Loma Lux works so well that it totally controls the acne. There are none. Because Loma Lux is a homeopathic medicine - it flushes from my system so there are no side effects. Certainly worth trying

Guest Alan
Guest Alan

Virtually totally eliminated my acne. None, really. Takes some time to reach full effect, but I noticed a difference early on. Really works. Nothing else I ever tried including prescriptions ever worked. Price not that big of an issue only $25 on amazon lasts me over a month.

Guest joe
Guest joe

clears up acne takes 2 to 3 months You won't notice much difference until week 8-12. Yes it takes a long time, so do antibiotics, but it does work. I really noticed a difference after I started taking 5 pills rather than the 3 recommended for my body weight. Remember to chew them or let them disolve in your mouth, your not supposed to swallow them whole. This and the CSR will work just as good or better than antibiotics and whatever expensive perscription BP + crap you don't need mixed together that a derm will percribe with no side effects.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

It just two pills a day for better skin! The price could be little lower but it a price you have to pay sometimes for good skin! You have to make sure your never miss a day and If you try it, use the entire bottle before passing judgement. I have tryed almost everything and almost gave up on my skin! I found the pills online and I used a entire bottle and toke two pills a day. Tell they were gone when I started to take them you can start to tell a different after a month of using it. But I wouldn't give up on it at all the longer you take it the better your skin gets. Long story short my skin is real real real clear!

Guest Renee
Guest Renee

Easy to take. Takes for ever to see results. I have really sensitive skin and can't use any facial cleansers with out them immediately turning my face raw. This is a great pill to take. I have had persistant acne for years and the Acne Pill is actually helping. I was taking the max dose of two pills, but I was still breaking out a lot. I slowly increased the dose up to 5 pills and started breaking out less. Now my acne is actually clearing up. I just think it's a fairly expensive product especially since I take a lot of pills a day. Plus, it makes my throat a little dry so I can't sing, but it really does seem to work.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements