Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-Up Lotion Reviews

Brand: Liquimat

Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-Up Lotion

Guest Jill
Guest Jill

Light and covers will, only comes in medium color, must add color if darker is needed. Getting more expensive Look on line for cheaper prices than Summer Labs sell for--do not need to buy from dermatologist if you have online capability.

Comments

Guest Jane
Guest Jane

Covers my very large pores well without looking make-up-y. Color blends effectively. Has no fragrance and is easy to apply. I use colorless powder and powder blush with it. It looks better than regular foundation and is WAY healthier. It's way more expensive than it used to be and is difficult to find in stores. Summers Labs should try to get it reviewed by Style magazine. I've been using this product on my very oily skin for years and I will never change as long as it's being made. It was originally recommended to me by one of the top dermatologists in Washington, DC. I was recently made-up by a professional in Las Vegas for an event. I took my Liquimat with me and wouldn't let her use the Bobbi Brown foundation she wanted to apply. After she was finished, she wrote down all the information and raved about how good it looked. Even the most expensive foundations I've tried that claim to be matte, no-oil, and/or non-comedogenic make me break out. Plus they're hard to color-match. This product just blends in with my skin.

Comments