Lemon and Sugar Mask Reviews

Lemon and Sugar Mask

RECOMMENDED! It works!

I had acne since i was a teenager, and now i'm in my early 20's. I used drugstore products, to high end products, and even doctor prescriptions. In the beginning to the products did work but it only irritated my skin after awhile and stops working. Since i learned about lemon and sugar mask, i started to use it once a week, and i could tell my skin was a lot healthier. I've been using it for the past month and my skin is better than ever! It takes time to see results, but it is worth trying,

Comments

Its a complement to other face masks

Lemon and sugar its mostly used as a pre-mask... I tried it and it's good for the skin, it is slow if what you want to do is get rid of pimples. But it leaves skin looking healthy, smooth and feeling soft. If you want to use it for acne purposes i suggest using it before another mask because the purpuse of lemon and sugar its to get rid of the dead skin (not acne but can help) and to open up your pores. Apply it, massage it, rinse it out... and now that your pores are open you can apply your oil mask (for instance) to deeply penetrate into your skin. I have done this and my masks always work better after applying sugar and lemon. This is not a mask that you want to use everyday as exfoliating your face too often can also be bad for your skin But if you keep it to twice a week there should not be a problem.

Comments

~makes your skin super soft ~ if you have acne around your mouth and get it in your mouth it won't posin you ~ Don't get it in your eyes it will burn ~Don't scrub too hard ~ might be abrasive if you use to chunky of sugar Amazing I reccomend makes your skin super soft. Also lemons have alpha and beta hydroxi acids that are great for expliating. Also it is good for scars.

Comments

-REALLY HELPS CLEAR BREAKOUTS!!!!!! - I have verrrrry oily skin and was getting at least 4 new whiteheads during the day and coming home to see big mountains but this stopped me getting and whiteheads at all !!!!!!!!! -Helped fade my scars -Sadly, I haven't seen an improvement with my red marks yet but I use Lucas' paw paw ointment for that and find thar really helps too :) Basically I stopped using all my other cleansers because I found that they did absolutely nothing for me, as I said before, I would come home from school with new whiteheads that were screaming to everyone I talked to. But I HAVE A SOLUTION!!!!! Firstly, I get up in the morning, I squeeze freshly squeezed lemon juice on a cotton pad, then I sprinkle sugar ( I use brown sugar because it was in my cupboard at the time). Then I rise my face with warm water to open up the pores, then I scrub away, be gentle though because if you scrub too hard the sugar will irratate your skin. I then pour fresh aloe Vera juice on a Cotten pad and apply it to my face. Then when I get home from school, I have NO NEW WHITEHEADS!!! I repeat this regime before I go to bed but I do not put aloe Vera juice on, instead, I use paw paw ointment to fade my red marks, and I have to say this works splendidly! My face is clearing up nicely, I am soon going to try drinking olive leaf extract just to give my skin healing process a boost... Hope I helped :)

I have some acne scars and pimples all over my face and forehead...i'm 13...what is the best home remedy to keep my skin clear? I have tried many products to fade my scars and remove pimples but none of it worked!! Anybody please help me to get out of this problem!!! please!!!

Popular Household/Natural