La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen

La Roche-Posay Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen Reviews

Avobenzone (2%), Ecamsule (2%), Octocrylene (10%).

Carbomer 940, Carbomer Copolymer Type B, Cyclomethicone, Cimethicone, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Stearoyl Macrogolglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol And Trolamine.

Guest K
Guest K

Goes on clear - no white residue No break outs Only provides 40 minutes sun protection (Maximum) - need to re-apply Pricey This sunscreen works well on acne prone skin and does not lead to break outs and it does also come in a spf 60 which is greatly for sun sensitivity due to prescription pills and topical creams/gels, etc. It does last a very long time.

Comments

Light No scent Very good protection Does not cause break outs Pricey May leave white tint if not blended well If you have acne this is the best sunscreen. My derm recommended it and now I will wear nothing else. High protection with no breakouts. Not cheap but it will last long since you only need a little to cover the entire face. I use a cheaper product on my body.

Comments

Full UVA/UVB protection, does NOT break me out at all, no white residue, does not ball up, moisturizing, no oxibenzone Kind of expensive (not too bad), but worth it Iv been on the DKR for a while now. My acne is usually moderately severe, but since the regime its light. After i used a pump and a half of Dan's moisturizer (with 2 drops of jojoba), i apply this sunscreen to my face. It has a matte look, not greasy at all, and even adds extra hydration. I can be out in the sun all day (even after using AHA) and not get burnt at all. I am really glad i found this sunscreen.