L'Oreal ReFinish Micro-Dermabrasion Kit Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal ReFinish Micro-Dermabrasion Kit

Guest Christy
Guest Christy

makes my face so softand smooth. Help remove the built up skin and oils. I love this product. Cant find this product any more :( LOVE this product. I have been using it for years and am down to a few drops that im using sparingly.... SO SAD that I wont be able to use this product any more

Comments

Its gr8! Im using it 4 3yrs wenever i feel like.Bt pls dnt use wen skins active!Acne WIL spread cos bacteria pushd in2 suroundn clean skin.Scrub 4 longer 4 acne scars weekly.Lotions gr8 2! Price sucks here! Almost 300 rands here. Do use a high spf of 30+ if gona use on scars.I highly recomend!

Guest LR
Guest LR

One of the very few over-the-counter products that actually works for me. If used carefully it really does make an improvement. My face can look pretty dreadful the next day. It usually takes two days to calm down completely. My skin is also very sensitive to the sun/cold/wind for a couple of days afterwards. I had professional microdermabrasion before I started using this product, and I can say that this is a good, cheap, and convenient alternative. I have found that great care is needed using it though - I can't just slap it on on and scrub away. I have a very strict routine which takes one minute exactly, once a fortnight.

Guest Sophie
Guest Sophie

It does make your skin tone slightly smoother...but it hasn't made THAT much of a difference. Make sure you don't rub/scrub too much on one area as it will bruise really easily.I scrubbed a little too hard...and for longer than I was supposed to....and my cheek did bruise. I would use it about once or twice a week. If you use it too often it could aggravate your skin! I wouldn't use it on active acne...I think this product is better to treat scarring and red marks.

Guest dj
Guest dj

makes skin have and overall better appearance, really does minimize breakouts from happening. Is GREAT on blackheads and small whiteheads. can't use it during a flareup of pustules, papules or cysts!! it costs a lot here. about 50 dollars. it works, but if you stop using it, i am positive you will have a bad flare up. this is what happened to me. while on it , no bad flare ups then i stopped for one week, and i broke out horrible...even though my acne had already been moderate before even starting the product. I am not sure why that happened. Don't use the greasy moisterizer!!!

Guest Fyarain
Guest Fyarain

Really helps to fade red marks and minor scarring. Smoothes bumpy skin and 'raised pores'. Lovely velvety moisturiser. Makes my skin quite red and sore no matter how gently I use it, which lasts for about 24-48 hours. But I have very very fair skin which is a bit fragile after years of damage. I use this once a week at the absolute most and I found I couldn't apply any cream concealers or foundation until my skin had calmed down, as I suspect it caused breakouts in newly 'unclogged' pores, but mineral make up seemed ok to use afterwards. Moisturiser is lovely, but doesn't state it's oil-free or non-comedogenic so I'm a bit wary of it and I noticed I'd often break out about 3 or 4 days after using it. Not sure if that was the microdermabrasion itself or the moisturiser or yet another purging! However, I really like the overall effect on my red marks, bumpy skin and the 'thick' skin around my mouth and skin from years of acne damage. Has lasted me about a year and I use it about once a month now when my active acne has cleared.

Popular Over-the-counter