L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation

WORST foundation for acne-prone skin! Gave me HUGE and DISGUSTING yellow-y/green whiteheads!

I bought this when it first came into the UK several months ago. I was using the original matte Infallible foundation which was absolutely amazing, however I had acne scars and blemishes that could still be seen through the average coverage, so I was very excited to buy Infallible Total Cover. I must say that it does have the coverage I wanted- yet the consistency is is thick that it is very difficult to apply without it looking cakey. In the beginning I would opt on using a very damp beauty blender (to thin it out a bit) and bounce a small amount onto my skin, but the product would stick to the sponge and barely show on my face. Instead I swiped the foundation on my face first and then bounced it onto my face. This worked quite well however if I had any dry/crusty bits the product would cling to it! By the end of the day, when I would take it all of, I would have huge pus-filled pimples in all sorts of places visible through the foundation which it had grown through throughout the day- the yellowness of them even looking disgustingly green at points! I have also tried mixing it with other foundations or using it as a concealer only to get the same manky result. I do not recommend this to anyone with dry, oily, and/or blemish prone/acneic skin. Utterly disappointing and crap for acne! (pic is of American version - UK bottle looks slightly different)

Comments