L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, SPF 20 Reviews

Brand: L'Oreal

L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, SPF 20

Guest Katerina
Guest Katerina

- Cheap - Pretty good coverage - Slept in it one night and didn't completely destroy my face and make it break out like MAC! - Can feel sticky - Dries quickly making it hard to blend - T zone feels oily after a while I've used MAC foundation for the longest time but it made me break out so I've been looking for a foundation to cover my acne and not make it worse! I've used this foundation recently and it's okay. I was able to find a color that matched my skin perfectly. It has medium coverage so I need to put a little extra in areas where I need more coverage. It dries very quickly which makes it hard to blend and it also feels sticky after a while. I use the powder on top and that helps my face feel less sticky. After a few hours I definitely feel it getting oily in the t zone even though I don't have very oily skin. All in all it's an okay foundation. I'd recommend the powder along with it and a good concealer to help cover needy areas better.

Guest Elizabeth
Guest Elizabeth

I'm very brand loyal and switched to this foundation/cover-up about a year ago. I hated how other brands similar (like photo-finish) dried translucent, revealing my red pimples underneath. When applied slowly with fingers in two layers (let face dry and set between), this make-up really covers you up and blends well don't apply any matte powder along with this make-up because it will turn it a shade darker best matte finish for your buck always let primer dry before applying works best if you apply a layer, let dry, and apply another when trying to conceal pimples, acne scars, large pores

Guest Haley
Guest Haley

covers nicely and evenly doesn't make me break out makes my pockmarks less noticable can start to make you look a bit shiny in the t-zone areas. . . I just use a bit of powder every once in a while in those areas when needed. I've been using this foundation for about 3 years, it's worked great for me thus far. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to make my pockmarks go away, but this definitely helps and also covers up the red scarring I have. I don't get much acne anymore, but once upon a time it was pretty severe. I used this product during that time and it didn't break me out any worse that I was then, and now that I don't have much acne it doesn't break me out at all, unless I sleep with it on, which most foundations will do.

Popular Foundation